PDA

View Full Version : school uniforms

peedie
01-Aug-06, 15:26
has anyone else found a lot of confusion over what the new THS uniform is? are you allowed red? some say yes for p.e some say not at all. and does the logo have to be on all outer garments or can it be left off? again different answers depends where you ask.:confused

mccaugm
01-Aug-06, 16:25
Red primarily on the tie, the logos on the fleecies and sweaters.
No red tops etc. Black and white main uniform. You can buy your own plain items as in black jumpers and white shirts/polo shirts. All trousers /skirts plain black. You can add sew on badges to the plain black or white tops. These can be purchased from Elizabeths in Thurso so I am led to believe.

Tristan
02-Aug-06, 10:23
Ours is going with a blazer and tie.
Does the blazer need the logo too?

mccaugm
02-Aug-06, 11:35
:confused The ones I saw in the school uniform shop didn't. Have to confess went in with the full intention of buying the blazer but really didn't like them at all. Much to my eldest sons relief. I suppose you could sew them on...got me on that one!

moose and Lindsay
02-Aug-06, 15:12
I was just in Butresses getting a hoody and i was told by them all jackets or things u intend to wear as a jacket must have the logo on it, but thats all

All the clothes they sell don't have anything on it, u have to go to elizabeths and get it embroided on

So i went to elizabeths and their machine is broken, won't b fixed til next week and it costs £2.50 but i think it is different prices for different things coz she asked me what it is i wanted embroided

mccaugm
02-Aug-06, 21:41
Can you buy badges ready made for hand sewing as that is what I thought Elizabeths were doing? Think that would be easier