PDA

View Full Version : The Staffie Song

Sarah
25-Oct-10, 19:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXFNTYdXm5k

This is brilliant (not in the way that I mean the situation is brilliant), I'm trying to post it in several places, the more people who see it the better! It's by one of the many rescue centres in the UK trying to get the Staffie point across

teenybash
25-Oct-10, 20:55
Every word so true....thanks for posting this. I hope loads of folks opt to rescue a staffy rather than buy..........

Liz
25-Oct-10, 22:30
Thanks for posting this Sarah. Have shared it on Facebook and Twitter.

It is such a shame that this breed has to suffer because of man.[evil]

Sarah
25-Oct-10, 23:55
Every word so true....thanks for posting this. I hope loads of folks opt to rescue a staffy rather than buy..........

I know I would, if I had some more space! I've never met a nasty staffie, its a shame they are in such a sad situation :mad:

Jenni
26-Oct-10, 18:18
I couldn't agree more with this song. I am a staffy owner and my staffy hasn't got a bad bone in her body. I was quite tearful listening to the song above as I felt so guilty. I bought my staffy and am more than delighted with her but I realise now that perhaps I should have looked into adopting one from a rescue centre. My wee doggie is sitting curled up beside me on the sofa right now :-)

Liz
26-Oct-10, 18:58
I couldn't agree more with this song. I am a staffy owner and my staffy hasn't got a bad bone in her body. I was quite tearful listening to the song above as I felt so guilty. I bought my staffy and am more than delighted with her but I realise now that perhaps I should have looked into adopting one from a rescue centre. My wee doggie is sitting curled up beside me on the sofa right now :-)

Aw don't feel guilty Jenni. You love your wee staffy and that's all that matters. She is very lucky as she won't be one of the poor staffies who will be 'dumped'.