PDA

View Full Version : Burkes Garage

gerry4
25-Oct-10, 13:01
Just been there for the car's MOT. Very good service, friendly people. Nice cup of coffee, not out of a machine.

Maybe by views are biased as the car passed.

bridgeend
25-Oct-10, 22:25
I allways Get my Mot at Richards Garage very helpful staff and they can doRepairs for you also .I think Burke only does MOT Testing No Repairs.
Richards are also cheaper for a Test.
Richards are going to do motorbike testing and maybe class seven Tests soon.

ducati
25-Oct-10, 23:27
I get my MOT in Wick at McConechys. It's cheaper than Richards and always passes (eventually) :lol:

Tugmistress
26-Oct-10, 09:00
john is a genuine guy, we get on great with him and he's always ready to help or advise :)

gerry4
26-Oct-10, 09:12
Very good service,
When I said 'Service' i did not mean car service but customer service which I set large store by.
You are right they only do MOT's.

Cost is important but how you are treated and the job they do is more important.

Blarney
31-Oct-10, 04:36
[quote=ducati;777369]I get my MOT in Wick at McConechys. It's cheaper than Richards and always passes (eventually) :lol:[/quote

I think that John from Burke Motors used to work for McConnechy's until fairly recently so it was probably him that did all your MOTs.

EDDIE
31-Oct-10, 08:17
I allways Get my Mot at Richards Garage very helpful staff and they can doRepairs for you also .I think Burke only does MOT Testing No Repairs.
Richards are also cheaper for a Test.
Richards are going to do motorbike testing and maybe class seven Tests soon.

if i was geting my motorbike tested i would prefer getting it done by someone that works on motorbikes everyday than car garage.