PDA

View Full Version : Bussses

AliciaMackinnon
24-Oct-10, 20:53
Hi there

Does anyone know if there is a regular bus going to and coming from lybster?

Thanks!

daisychain
24-Oct-10, 21:36
The bus service 25x and x99 to and from Inverness passes through Lybster 5 times a day during the week. Hope that helps

Dadie
24-Oct-10, 21:37
At a rough guess I would imagine Alisha would be wanting to go to Lybster and home to Thurso.

AliciaMackinnon
24-Oct-10, 22:06
yup dadie u got it! Its to have a wee shot on a horse every now and again but I aint ever been to lybster and cant bloody figure out the busses!!

Torvaig
24-Oct-10, 23:28
Daisychain's post is still valid. The bus numbers she quoted originate in Thurso and pass through Lybster.

AliciaMackinnon
24-Oct-10, 23:35
Daisychain's post is still valid. The bus numbers she quoted originate in Thurso and pass through Lybster.

O rite thanks!! :lol::lol:

Torvaig
24-Oct-10, 23:46
O rite thanks!! :lol::lol:

I suggest you get Guide No 6 from either the Tourist Office, the bus depot or print it off the website which you will find if you key in Stagecoach Scotland in your search facility. You will get all the times there....

AliciaMackinnon
24-Oct-10, 23:54
I suggest you get Guide No 6 from either the Tourist Office, the bus depot or print it off the website which you will find if you key in Stagecoach Scotland in your search facility. You will get all the times there....

thank u!!!!!!!!