PDA

View Full Version : broadband provider

mum of 2
21-Oct-10, 08:47
hi just wondering if anyone has suggestions for phone & broadband providers, im with bt at the moment & paying £60 per month, thanks

chaz
21-Oct-10, 09:06
Hi have you tried phoning bt and asking for the same package at a lower price, i did and now im £28 pm for everything:D Would be a bit less but do phone mobiles quite a bit.

Corrie 3
21-Oct-10, 10:07
hi just wondering if anyone has suggestions for phone & broadband providers, im with bt at the moment & paying £60 per month, thanks
I'm with BT and my bill for the quarter came yesterday.....£85 !!!!!

I am well chuffed with that and gettin 7meg speed as well.

C3,,,,:)

bekisman
21-Oct-10, 10:47
Got a friend in Westfield who was with Utility Warehouse broadband - BT are changing her over and it's going to take 10 'working days' - BT: pah![evil]

thejudd
21-Oct-10, 11:05
I am with Virginmedia
My core bill for 8mb broadband and free landline calls 24/7 is £19.99 my monthly bill is never much more then £28 prob would be lower if my mum had a landline rather then a mobile lol

Corrigall51
21-Oct-10, 12:49
We've just joined PlusNet for our internet

Ricco
21-Oct-10, 17:08
I've just switched from Pipex (ie Tiscali now) to BTinternet. Much better deal and service. Broadband and calls in one package on a special deal. Pipex did everything they could to keep me including offering a much lower price but they still coouldn't offer me the speed or the deal. Try ringing BT and asking for a better deal.

mum of 2
21-Oct-10, 17:45
hi i phoned bt today & they gave me the same package but £20 per month cheaper thanks alot guys.

spaceddaisy
06-Nov-10, 19:46
Does anyone have experience with Orange broadband? They're showing a good monthly price but I can't find reviews anywhere.

Kodiak
06-Nov-10, 19:48

BT are advertising on TV at the moment, £13.99 for Phone and Broadband. I would give them a phone and see if you can get this price.

Kodiak
06-Nov-10, 19:49
Does anyone have experience with Orange broadband? They're showing a good monthly price but I can't find reviews anywhere.

I am with orange and at the moment, for the past 3 months anyway, thay have been Completely Terrivle. I am having to reboot the Modem at least 5 times a day, it is so bad that I am thinking of going to another ISP.

Weegie Wonder
06-Nov-10, 20:35
I`m with Sky for the lot and they are OK. I`d sooner have Virgin if they were up here

spaceddaisy
06-Nov-10, 20:39
I am with orange and at the moment, for the past 3 months anyway, thay have been Completely Terrivle. I am having to reboot the Modem at least 5 times a day, it is so bad that I am thinking of going to another ISP.

Thanks very much for that. I'll steer clear and find someone else. Will try arguing BT down. Moving house and feel things would be simpler if I had one provider for line rental and broadband/phone.