PDA

View Full Version : Euromillions £113m ticket claimed

Kodiak
20-Oct-10, 17:52
OH well the £113 Million Euro Jackpot has now been claimed and paid out.

Sigh!! all I can say better luck next time and I have my ticket for Friday's Draw.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11590075?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Kodiak closes eyes and dreams of receiving a huge cheque from Camelot.

golach
20-Oct-10, 19:03
Nae luck, winning ticket may have been thrown away, I would not like to be the winners husband [lol]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/8073428/Could-113m-lottery-winner-be-Coventry-pensioner.html

ShelleyCowie
20-Oct-10, 20:31
What would any 1 person do with that amount of money though?? seriously! Wouldnt they rather make 113 people millionairs instead of 1 person stupidly rich?!

Thats just my opinion. My OH plays the lottery, most he has ever won in 6 years is £10 lol! Surely its our turn soon? Would be happy woth £1m. Enough to buy a new house and pretty furniture :D possibly a nice wee present for me in there too!! [lol]

Corrie 3
20-Oct-10, 20:43
What would any 1 person do with that amount of money though?? seriously! Wouldnt they rather make 113 people millionairs instead of 1 person stupidly rich?!

Thats just my opinion. My OH plays the lottery, most he has ever won in 6 years is £10 lol! Surely its our turn soon? Would be happy woth £1m. Enough to buy a new house and pretty furniture possibly a nice wee present for me in there too!! [lol]
I hereby pledge that if I win 130million on the lottery that I will give £500,000 to Shelley Cowie, That should set you up with a nice house and good furniture!!!
And no, I am not kidding!!!

C3....:)

Gizmo
20-Oct-10, 22:06
I remember reading that £113 million makes £8,500 a day in interest, i think i could comfortably live on that :lol:

John Little
20-Oct-10, 22:18

Thats just my opinion.

No Shelley - my wife keeps saying the same thing. Lots of sense in what you say.

I wonder if they live in Caithness? There's a fine building I know they could convert into a mansion................once decontaminated......

_Ju_
21-Oct-10, 08:45
I remember reading that £113 million makes £8,500 a day in interest, i think i could comfortably live on that :lol:

I the bank doesn't go belly up. Then only 30K is protected.

badger
21-Oct-10, 09:46

I think everyone agrees with you except the people who run the lotteries. How can we get them to see sense?

£1m. would be enough to buy most people a good enough house (not luxurious these days :(), give some to charity and invest a bit for the future. I'd be happy.