PDA

View Full Version : Old wedding dress for Hallowe'en costume?

Tilly Teckel
20-Oct-10, 17:21
Hi,
It's a long shot but would anyone out there in orgland have an old wedding dress they wouldn't mind parting with? I'm planning a 'zombie bride' dress-up for Hallowe'en and struggling to find a dress. Will check out the local charity shops when next in town too. Anyone....??
Thanks!

Leanne
20-Oct-10, 18:40
I doubt anyone would be willing to give away a wedding dress for a halloween costume - it's the most precious dress a girl can have... And usually the most expensive ;)

Good luck though :)

Scarybiscuits03
20-Oct-10, 18:44
I doubt anyone would be willing to give away a wedding dress for a halloween costume - it's the most precious dress a girl can have... And usually the most expensive ;)

Good luck though :)

Ach ya never know - there are a few divorcees out there that would happily get rid!![lol]

Corrie 3
20-Oct-10, 19:53
Get yoursel' down to Portgower, there are loads there from all the "Brides of Dracula"....I reckon they wont be using them anymore....:eek:

C3....:roll::lol:

Tilly Teckel
20-Oct-10, 20:11
Would try Portgower but I'd need the outfit first - have to blend in or that'll be the end of me!!

bagpuss
20-Oct-10, 22:37
I sighted a bizarre one in Pandora's in Brora while driving south last week

Scarybiscuits03
20-Oct-10, 22:39
WOW Portgower gets a proper hammering on here!!!.......And because they are all hundreds of years old they dont understand technology and can't respond!!!![lol][lol]