PDA

View Full Version : Every town has skeletons in their closet?

Scarybiscuits03
18-Oct-10, 23:00
Is this the case? Would be nice to have something interesting to claim!
Anyone know of anything of interest that isn't common knowledge??? Thurso or Wick.........

joxville
19-Oct-10, 16:25
I once danced naked in Bill Fernies garden at 1am!!!

What you're really asking for is unsubstantiated rumours, the sort of thing this website nor Caithness as a whole, needs. Damage a possibly innocents reputation by all means but be prepared for the fallout. :roll:

Scarybiscuits03
19-Oct-10, 16:38
I once danced naked in Bill Fernies garden at 1am!!!

What you're really asking for is unsubstantiated rumours, the sort of thing this website nor Caithness as a whole, needs. Damage a possibly innocents reputation by all means but be prepared for the fallout. :roll:

Have you ever got anything nice to say? You seem to be obsessed with winding people up!...Ur posts are never of any use!
NO Thats not what I was asking - Im talking about info from 100's of years ago......can't see that hurting anyone.

ANYHOW - I now have some information so thanks!!!

Commore
19-Oct-10, 16:43
Have you ever got anything nice to say? You seem to be obsessed with winding people up!...Ur posts are never of any use!
NO Thats not what I was asking - Im talking about info from 100's of years ago......can't see that hurting anyone.

Good idea and no, it wouldn't hurt anyone and everyone is entitled to their history,

Scarybiscuits03
19-Oct-10, 16:47
I was once told that the old kirk has a secret passage that stretches under the river to the old castle? Anyone know if this is true if so what do you think it was used for?

joxville
19-Oct-10, 16:56

I've always got something nice to say but somewhere between my brain and fingers the thought changes into a useless post, much like the one that wound you up. :)

Perhaps if you had made your original post a bit clearer then I wouldn't have got the wrong idea, you cuddly little scamp.

Much love

Jox.

Scarybiscuits03
19-Oct-10, 16:59
I've always got something nice to say but somewhere between my brain and fingers the thought changes into a useless post, much like the one that wound you up. :)

Perhaps if you had made your original post a bit clearer then I wouldn't have got the wrong idea, you cuddly little scamp.

Much love

Jox.

Much Better - I am delighted with this improvement!!:D
Gold Star!

thirsaloon
19-Oct-10, 18:26
I was once told that the old kirk has a secret passage that stretches under the river to the old castle? Anyone know if this is true if so what do you think it was used for?

Its false i'm afraid, just a bit of local folklore that arms and legs got added to.

Scarybiscuits03
19-Oct-10, 18:32
Its false i'm afraid, just a bit of local folklore that arms and legs got added to.

Shame!
Do you know what is down there, must be something seeing as its chained off

teddybear1873
19-Oct-10, 19:38
Is this the case? Would be nice to have something interesting to claim!
Anyone know of anything of interest that isn't common knowledge??? Thurso or Wick.........

My grandfather was found in a cupboard in 1984. He was the world hide and seek champion from 1962-1984.