PDA

View Full Version : Genius?

crayola
17-Oct-10, 13:24
A fellow orger said in a PM that I am a genius.

I thanked him kindly but I disagree.

A genius wouldn't have spent the whole of yesterday wearing her knickers inside out. :o

John Little
17-Oct-10, 14:07
Absent -minded genius?

Mind you - it could just be age. 3 weeks ago my underpants did that exact same trick.

And my wife spent the entire day at her office last Monday with her top inside out and never noticed until I pointed it out.

annemarie482
17-Oct-10, 14:34
they say there's a very fine line.......maybe your balancing on it?!!

Geo
17-Oct-10, 15:30
The genius bit is turning them inside out to get another week out of them! :)

crayola
17-Oct-10, 21:35
Absent -minded genius?

Mind you - it could just be age. 3 weeks ago my underpants did that exact same trick.
Did they also perform the trick of being worn on top of your trousers a la Superman? And without you noticing? :lol:

Vistravi
17-Oct-10, 21:55

A genius wouldn't have spent the whole of yesterday wearing her knickers inside out. :o

Could have been worse....could have forgotten to put any on ;)

John Little
17-Oct-10, 21:59
Did they also perform the trick of being worn on top of your trousers a la Superman? And without you noticing? :lol:

No - I cannot claim that distinction - pity really.

I'll leave that to John Major. :eek:

Bobinovich
17-Oct-10, 22:07
Could have been worse....could have forgotten to put any on ;)

...and we'll leave that one to Alice [lol]

Dadie
17-Oct-10, 22:51
Or back to front...or with your legs through the wrong holes (and the label that should be at the back on your hip)
Worst thing I have bought was some comfy socks...they are labelled L and R and are just not as comfy on the wrong feet.
Sometimes its not great with manufactures making dressing more difficult!
I often get tights on back to front if I wear them...and can never be bothered to take them off and sort them!

Scarybiscuits03
17-Oct-10, 23:23
Nowt wrong with being different - I favour the skirt being tucked into knickers.......always brings a laugh. Much safer to go commando! Lol

Blarney
18-Oct-10, 00:09
If you're superstitious and put something on back to front or inside out you would never change it back the way it should be as it's deemed to be very unlucky. Personally, I think it was dreamed up to give us all a laugh as we watch colleagues trotting about with their ganseys on the wrong way with the V neck at the back and tripping over as they struggle with their shoes on the wrong feet. Not that we'd get much of a laugh at Crayola though as we'd never know if she had her drawers on outside in or not!

Paul_and_Anna
18-Oct-10, 10:47

All us Pagan's do that! The hidden meaning was said to be lost in time but I found an old translation that basically translates into : "Keep your hands to yourself you bloody little pervert!"

All joking aside, you'd think they'd make the inside and outside a different colour .................. just a thought. It would probably help with the knickers too ............

Quote from a true Genius : "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking up at the Stars." Good old Oscar, he'd have had a thing or two to say about underwear and consequences. :)

George Brims
18-Oct-10, 17:30
Crayola, they say you know you're having a bad day when you put your bra on backwards and it fits better.

ducati
18-Oct-10, 19:08
All my right socks are blue and all my left socks are red. I never get mixed up.

See, told you I was 'special' :cool: