PDA

View Full Version : At Last !!!

Corrie 3
16-Oct-10, 20:58
At last...A European leader has had the bottle to stand up and say that multicultarism isnt working. I wonder how long it will be before someone other than the BNP admits to it in this country?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11559451

C3......:confused:~(

Gronnuck
16-Oct-10, 21:06
Unfortunately no such discussion will take place in this country since to do so would most likely be deemed "racist". :confused :roll:

redeyedtreefrog
16-Oct-10, 21:28
No, she's saying that Germany's approach to building a multicultural society has failed.

annemarie482
16-Oct-10, 22:10
Unfortunately no such discussion will take place in this country since to do so would most likely be deemed "racist". :confused :roll:

yep. :roll:

crayola
16-Oct-10, 22:14
Oh wail, oh wail oh wail.

Give us this day our daily wail.

Then let us engage our brains and banish the racists and the apologists for racists to hell. [disgust]

ducati
16-Oct-10, 22:46
What makes you think it isn't working? :confused

ducati
17-Oct-10, 17:48
Dear Angela seems to think that immigrants will come in a do all the jobs the Germans don't want, then go away again when it becomes economically more attractive for the Germans to do them.

Then when they don't, she says multi-culturalism isn't working.

You would think they were a bit more sophisticated than that. :eek:

Mrs Bucket
17-Oct-10, 18:03
Is this along the same lines as France asking us to ban the burka which think should be banned.

Logical
17-Oct-10, 19:09
immigrants needed to do more to integrate - including learning German

I thought that was fair enough....

They have admitted the problem, so what now?

Fly
17-Oct-10, 22:51
At last...A European leader has had the bottle to stand up and say that multicultarism isnt working. I wonder how long it will be before someone other than the BNP admits to it in this country?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11559451

C3......:confused:~(

Don't hold your breath.

Paul_and_Anna
18-Oct-10, 11:03
Oh wail, oh wail oh wail.

Give us this day our daily wail.

Then let us engage our brains and banish the racists and the apologists for racists to hell. [disgust]

Hell?

That isn't very Pagan of you! Valhalla might have been a little more appropriate ..... :)

Can we banish the Do-Gooders alongside the apologists? Please .... pretty please?

neilsermk1
18-Oct-10, 12:53
No, she's saying that Germany's approach to building a multicultural society has failed.
What, if anything would lead anyone to think our approach was any better. It seems to me we have enclaves within the UK which are mono cultural, and very few multi-cultural.

Corrie 3
18-Oct-10, 13:14
Its just worrying that we are part of the EU, France and Germany are the two big players in the EU and are partly responsible for the rules on immigration. But now we have France going against EU rules and removing Roma Gypsies and Germany saying that Multiculturism isnt working.
Are they realising, although a bit late in the day, that immigration on a large scale isnt good for the host country?
I think Angela is right when she says they at least should learn to speak the language, that ought to happen over here. No one should be given a job, house, benefits, etc if they cant ask for it in our language.
Am I also right in thinking that the average English white man is now the minority in Inner London? The other thing that does really worry me is the thought of people trying to bring Sharia Law into this country, that is so wrong, we abide by British law and nothing else (except European law of course but thats another thread) !!!

C3....:confused

crayola
24-Oct-10, 12:50
Hell?

That isn't very Pagan of you! Valhalla might have been a little more appropriate ..... :)Yes Hell.

It's the anglicised form of Helheim as ruled by Hel.

Valhalla is the Viking version of Heaven. Well one of their two versions.

Welcome to the Org btw. We need more like you. :)