PDA

View Full Version : modarater

sharona
14-Oct-10, 23:42
why is it that any time that anybody puts a slight joke or have fun there is always someone on the other end that thinks it bad forham what are your views about this do you think that they are anti english

Metalattakk
14-Oct-10, 23:50
^^^^^^^^

I just think some people have an acute persecution complex.

Blarney
15-Oct-10, 00:03
why is it that any time that anybody puts a slight joke or have fun there is always someone on the other end that thinks it bad forham what are your views about this do you think that they are anti english

Why don't you knock those bricks off your shoulder.......why on earth would you assume that the mods are anti-English?
With your appalling use of the English language no-one could possibly guess that you could ever be English.

theone
15-Oct-10, 00:04
Are you english?

You're not very good at it....

teenybash
15-Oct-10, 00:12
Sharona, I think you have done the anti English thing before..........:confused

squidge
15-Oct-10, 00:27
Pfft sharona get over yourself. Seems to me that you have the problem here. Keep to the rules and you won't fall foul of the moderating on the board. It's not THAT hard to do surely. But when things don't go your way YOU are generally at fault. Anti English is just a cop out to excuse your own mistakes. Stop whining and stick to the rules.

shazzap
15-Oct-10, 00:35
YAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNN:roll:

redeyedtreefrog
15-Oct-10, 01:09
Stick to the rules and there won't be a problem. And how would the mods know you're English anyway?

dx100uk
15-Oct-10, 01:28
call the spelling police.....

dx

Metalattakk
15-Oct-10, 02:26
call the reasoning police.....

fyt.

dx100uk
15-Oct-10, 02:29
fyt.

no i meant that will be the moaners' next move...not it should be done!

hehe

dx

ducati
15-Oct-10, 07:24

What's forham?

I'm English, I'd better watch out....I feel a slight joke coming on :eek:

porshiepoo
15-Oct-10, 08:22

Based on your grammar I would suggest that any "joke" you put on the forum may not actually read as the "joke" or "fun" you intended.

I'm English too BTW.

Corrie 3
15-Oct-10, 08:30
Yes Sharona, I think you are being persecuted by the Moderaters for being English. What I would suggest is that you take them to court for Racial Discrimination and see if you win or not. I would think the judge will be very sympathetic to your case and you could end up winning millions of pounds in compensation!
On the other hand.........He may just have you certified!!!

C3....:roll::roll:

Phill
15-Oct-10, 08:31
No, no, no. No fun here please move along.

Admission of your failings is just the first part of the 'program'.

Bleedin typical, whinging incomers!

squidge
15-Oct-10, 10:06
Bleedin typical, whinging incomers!

Oi!!!! Lol

DeHaviLand
15-Oct-10, 10:21

Well as you obviously didnt take heed of the advice offered to you last time, may I offer a solution?
Just off the A9, there is a big road called the M74, which will take you over the border and back to your beloved England-shire. There lies the road to your happiness, and anti-Englishness thoughts will be banished forever.
Got to say though, I have no idea why our cross-border cousins should be subject to your incessant whining and inane drivel.
Goodbye, and dont forget to turn the lights off when you leave.:roll:

Logical
15-Oct-10, 12:23
I am another English person here and i haven't had a problem with the mods.

Any time you have a problem with the mods you cant just call them racists, its a very serious quote to throw out there so casually. A shame for anyone who really has suffered racism and you are crying over this.

If me and someone don't get along, I don't assume its because I'm English.

Maybe the mod just doesn't like you!

annemarie482
15-Oct-10, 12:29
........Maybe the mod just doesn't like you!

if they're moaning like that to the mods as well as us then i wouldn't be suprised.:roll:

Mystical Potato Head
15-Oct-10, 14:26

At least you have a space between each word.Perhaps when you get older and attend the big school,someone will explain to you about capital letters,commas and full stops.

Dadie
15-Oct-10, 15:17
Doubt it...
Spelling is not even being corrected...never mind grammer..
Think some even think grammer is grandas wife!:lol:
But on the otherhand some have a humour bypass, and others need a reality check, but in most its ok.

welsh-witch
15-Oct-10, 21:39
why if people dont agree with something that is said do they always get accused of being anti bloody english?????:confused

shazzap
15-Oct-10, 21:41
why if people dont agree with something that is said do they always get accused of being anti bloody english?????:confused

Don't tar us all with the same brush.:eek:

Ricco
16-Oct-10, 07:22
Though my heart lies in Scotland (well, and Canada) I am currently living in England. My views about the mods have always been known and supportive - someone has to regulate any community and they do a great job! I have noticed that the little whiner has disappeared off the face of this thread - will they pop up elsewhere or have they headed back to their own neighbourhood?

It is a shame that some people cannot be bothered to read the rules that they agreed to when they applied - doesn't that show such a trait of ignorance!

Most of our community get along well, have a laugh together and ARE able to disagree whilst maintaining a friendly sense of companionship. Well done, guys an' gals!

Bazeye
16-Oct-10, 13:54
Im English and there are loads of English i cant stand, so if you want to hate the English, go ahead, I dont care. So there.

shazzap
16-Oct-10, 13:55
Im English and there are loads of English i cant stand, so if you want to hate the English, go ahead, I dont care. So there.

Na na na na naaaaaaaaa:roll:

Logical
16-Oct-10, 19:41
Due to my kind and anti-prejudice nature. I hate many English and Scottish people to balance it out.

I think the more people we hate the more ground we cover....

Corrie 3
16-Oct-10, 19:45
Due to my kind and anti-prejudice nature. I hate many English and Scottish people to balance it out.

I think the more people we hate the more ground we cover....
Havent you forgotten someone??? What about the Welsh and the Irish?...Now that just about covers the whole of the UK....Apart from the immigrants of course but you cant say that you hate those or it would be a racial hate crime you are committing!!!

C3.....:roll:;):lol:

welsh-witch
16-Oct-10, 20:47
Don't tar us all with the same brush.:eek:

i dont tar everyone with the same brush, but you got to admit we do hear " they dont like me cos im english" quite a bit dont we?, after all if we all follow the rules, we dont get our posts removed, regardles of our nationalities:roll:

shazzap
16-Oct-10, 21:31
i dont tar everyone with the same brush, but you got to admit we do hear " they dont like me cos im english" quite a bit dont we?, after all if we all follow the rules, we dont get our posts removed, regardles of our nationalities:roll:

It is probably heard more on here, as the members are predominately Scots. You would get the other version on a predominately English site.
Lets face it none of us will go through life without encountering some kind of discrimination, of some shape or form during our life time. I have not encountered it towards myself, as i am quite capable of sticking up for myself. But when i lived in another part of Scotland when my kids were younger, i have to say that they encountered it nearly every day. But as the saying goes, there's nowt quite as cruel as kids can be. The children who were doing the bullying must have learn't it from some where. I had to go to the homes of these kids to see their parents as it really got out of hand. Can i just say that i have not seen any discrimination on this site.

16-Oct-10, 21:56
The Moderation team who support the Admin on these forums come from various parts of the Globe and some of them are English.

"Anti-English" or "anti-anythingelse...." doesn't come into it.

The Moderator's account is used to apply the rules of the forums.