PDA

View Full Version : So sad!!!

Corrie 3
13-Oct-10, 11:47
So sad to read of this story....... http://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/205070/28-children-seized-in-raids-as-police-smash-begging-ring

So sad for the young children being used by their own Parents and others who look for the easy life!!!
Also so sad that we, as British, allow this sort of thing to happen in the first place. We all knew that as soon as Romania joined the EU the Roma's would be over here to make a killing on trafficking and our generosity in welfare benefits....One Guy getting £400 in benefits while sending children out as young as three to beg and steal.
I am ashamed to be British at this moment, just as we stamped out this kind of atrocious act in Victorian times we now allow it to happen under our noses by a race that is well known for not working but turn to crime to fund their lifestyle.
I am ashamed today but also very sad!!!

C3.....:~(

welsh-witch
13-Oct-10, 12:02
terribly sad for these poor children:~(

porshiepoo
13-Oct-10, 12:32
A very sad story which unfortunately is more prevalent in the UK than ever before. :(
At least these children have been rescued and can be returned to their rightful parents however I suspect there are going to be many emotional, physical and mental scars carried with them.

Well done to Scotland yard and the police involved with the rescue of these kids and the (hopefully) prosecution of the adults involved.