PDA

View Full Version : what a shock!

bustergirl
13-Oct-10, 09:51
the vets just called up and told me that my kitten lola is a boy ! i cwasnt expecting that :lol: we had always thought he was a girl but we were wrong i guess he is gonna have to be renamed !:lol:

teenybash
13-Oct-10, 11:40
Wow!!!!!!! Guess what you need to do now???? Name change time...maybe Lolly, Larry or maybe even Laddie.:Razz

Liz
13-Oct-10, 12:25
Ha ha bet that gave you a real surprise Bustergirl!:lol:

balto
13-Oct-10, 14:17
poor lola is going to come home with an identity crisis lol, i put her up to get dressed and was dreading them phoning me and telling me she was pregnant, just wasnt expecting to be told she was a he, still left him up there to get his boy bits chopped of, phone at 3 to see when i can have him back.

Liz
13-Oct-10, 14:28
It reminds me of the budgie we had called Thomas.

We had him for many years and when he became very ill we thought we'd lost him only to find out 'he' was eggbound and for her remaining days she was called Thomasina!:lol:

On the bright side it's a much easier op with a quicker recovery time.:D

balto
13-Oct-10, 14:30
It reminds me of the budgie we had called Thomas.

We had him for many years and when he became very ill we thought we'd lost him only to find out 'he' was eggbound and for her remaining days she was called Thomasina!:lol:

On the bright side it's a much easier op with a quicker recovery time.:D
well that is a plus, tell you i have checked teddy and alfie, both i am pleased to say are boys.

Liz
13-Oct-10, 19:02
well that is a plus, tell you i have checked teddy and alfie, both i am pleased to say are boys.

So no more shocks/surprises!:lol: