PDA

View Full Version : Lack of toilets in retail park

mama2
28-Jul-06, 19:17
I'm sure I saw a thread about this before however I would just like to have a little rant about the lack of toilet facilities in the retail park in Wick. Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted that the new shops are here, but whilst shopping in New Look today with my friend and our 2 young children, my friends 2 year old daughter said she needed the toilet. The staff in New Look refused to let her use their toilet and told her to go to Homebase. Now I understand about security etc but for goodness sake she is 2 years old and children of that age cannot hold on for too long. With a bit of luck my friend managed to get her there in time so no harm done but I'm sure I'm not the only person to experience this. Surely when you're a customer in their shop they could allow a small child the use of the toilet. I wonder how happy the staff would be if she had an accident in the shop and they had to clean it up. Ok thanks rant over!

footie chick
28-Jul-06, 19:29
It's the same pretty much anywhere they aren't allowed to let you use the toilets for insurance purposes :roll:

mooncat
28-Jul-06, 19:54
Insurance..??? what accidents happen when your on the pan..?? other than the one inside that your leaving..???

crazy..

footie chick
28-Jul-06, 19:58
You might slip in the toilet if you miss and sue them?:eek: you cant go up a step ladder in certain sports shop in Inverness without the manager nearly having a heart attack! He shouted soo much the person up the ladder nearly fell off.I was rotflmao[lol]