PDA

View Full Version : Pets At Home

KWK9 Rescue
12-Oct-10, 17:40
Just a quick thank you to the staff at Pets At Home for making us so welcome in the store these past few days.:D
Also to everyone who stopped by our table, I know a lot of you were orgers, your generosity and support is much appreciated.

Liz
12-Oct-10, 18:10
Glad it's been such a success!:D

bullielove
12-Oct-10, 18:13
me too - it was lovely to meet some of you

aurora32
12-Oct-10, 18:17
Even though no longer a part of KWK9, im glad the Pets at Home days went well for you. :)

Julia
12-Oct-10, 18:39
Met 'Frankie' a lab/saluki cross today from KWK9 and he was just adorable, keep up the good work!

Liz
12-Oct-10, 19:06
Oh Julia I bet Frankie was gorgeous!

I met Cody the lovely wee staffie pup who I was delighted to hear has now found a great home.
She was a great ambassador for her breed who get such a bad press.

Also met the lovely Carasmam at last.:D

Miss Mack
12-Oct-10, 19:11
Thats great news about Kody, hope wee Sugar (her litter mate) gets a loving home too. Hope you raised a lot of much needed cash X:Razz

Leanne
17-Oct-10, 23:48
Have you registered on Dogsblog yet? It's the biggest rehoming website...

http://www.dogsblog.com

KWK9 Rescue
18-Oct-10, 17:24
Thanks for the link Leanne - we'll check it out :D

Leanne
19-Oct-10, 18:51
You may get a call about the little girlie Sula - I've a link for both on Lurcher Link and someone messaged me. I said to get in touch with yourselves through the site. Only problem is they live in Cheshire... Not sure whether they would travel or how it would fit in with your home checks.

aurora32
19-Oct-10, 20:33
Beth Craig @ Huskies in need may be able to assist with a home check down that way as she has contacts all over the country, worth contacting if a doggy gets a nice forever home out of it :)

KWK9 Rescue
20-Oct-10, 03:24
Sula has found a permanent home already :D
Thanks both for the suggestions though :cool:

Liz
20-Oct-10, 13:07
Sula has found a permanent home already :D
Thanks both for the suggestions though :cool:

That's great news!:D She is such a beautiful dog and, if my circumstances had allowed, I would have loved to have given her a home.

teenybash
20-Oct-10, 13:25
Lovely to hear Sula has found her home...lots of love and light to this lovely girl and her new owners.:)