PDA

View Full Version : Hello from another Ex-Lurker

Natterjack
28-Jul-06, 08:20
Hello everyone! I've been a lurker for a long time & a contributer to Caithness.Org almost at the start. Finally given in & registered. Looking forward to lots of time wasting.
Spent time in Caithness when a toddler & school holidays in the 60s (I started school in London with a Wick accent) Had a few visits more recently & we're coming up to stay in Scarfskerry for a week starting TOMORROW!
Will be looking out for pierced Liverpudlians & grumpy old men in Orger T-shirts.

Shalom
28-Jul-06, 08:30
Hope you enjoy your holiday. If you spend all your time looking for those chaps.....it will be as profitable as looking for Nessie! Have fun! :roll: :lol:

Ricco
28-Jul-06, 13:44
Hello, Natterjack. Welcome to the org. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Buttercup
28-Jul-06, 14:10
Welcome Natterjack ~ I think we all did a fair bit of lurking before we finally succumbed to the lure of the org. Happy posting! Hope you enjoy your hols. :D

canuck
28-Jul-06, 18:34
Hello everyone! I've been a lurker for a long time & a contributer to Caithness.Org almost at the start. Finally given in & registered. Looking forward to lots of time wasting.

Welcome! It is good to have you with us. As to time wasting, "never!" This is the best spent portion of my day.

Natterjack
29-Jul-06, 06:29
Thanks for your good wishes - Off in half an hour to catch the plane to Inverness.Will report back next week.