PDA

View Full Version : Wanted

caithgal
11-Oct-10, 13:06
Does anyone have a hip scored golden retriever male to breed with my female goldie? Will be approx in next 4 to 8 weeks although i cannot guarantee the timings!! I would be more than willing to come over to caithness for my female to meet the male. In return we can agree either a stud fee or a pick of the puppies. Please call 07766954594 or 01856 876375 to discuss this as im not regularly on the web but will try to check in as often as i can. Thanks

caithgal
12-Oct-10, 21:07
Bumping up

Sarah
12-Oct-10, 23:39
Sorry I don't know of any, just wanted to say how good it is you are ensuring you breed from hip scored dogs :) so many people don't realise the importance of this!

caithgal
13-Oct-10, 07:26
Hi there. its so important that the pups are in the best health they can possibly be. to me thats responsible breeding. My dog had hers done today so just waiting game now. Here she is....

babaloo2roo
13-Oct-10, 10:17
hi i have a golden retreiver bitch and i went back to my breeder that i got her from. If you can't do that then try Champ Dogs they have lists of people. Hope this helps

Sarah
13-Oct-10, 19:40
Hi there. its so important that the pups are in the best health they can possibly be. to me thats responsible breeding. My dog had hers done today so just waiting game now. Here she is....

She is beautiful! I'm sure her pups will be too.

caithgal
13-Oct-10, 20:32
she certainly is. love her to bits. think i have found a prospective daddy too! so just waiting to get results and hopefully all systems will be go! can wait for the patter of tiny feet x

Sarah
14-Oct-10, 19:22
she certainly is. love her to bits. think i have found a prospective daddy too! so just waiting to get results and hopefully all systems will be go! can wait for the patter of tiny feet x

Please keep us updated!

caithgal
20-Oct-10, 20:39
Please keep us updated!
Been on hols and just back. certainly will keep you updated. if anyone wishes to see them i will post pics if i can on here x

caithgal
29-Oct-10, 09:50
Hi there. Have a def daddy for the puppies so fingers crossed the deed will be done boiut end Nov. Anyone who may be interested in a beautiful pup pm me and will send pics when they eventually arrive!

Sarah
30-Oct-10, 18:57
That's great news! :)

caithgal
30-Nov-10, 13:23
Well the deed has been done. Twice actually and if it hadnt been for the weather prob would have made it out there again! Hip score for dam is 9 ad sire is 10 so excellent low scores. If its been successful then pups should be born 28th/n29th Jan so heres hoping. Just a waiting game once again x

Sarah
02-Dec-10, 20:28
Well the deed has been done. Twice actually and if it hadnt been for the weather prob would have made it out there again! Hip score for dam is 9 ad sire is 10 so excellent low scores. If its been successful then pups should be born 28th/n29th Jan so heres hoping. Just a waiting game once again x

That's great news, hope the pregnancy goes well :)

caithgal
04-Dec-10, 10:56
Have already had some interest so if she has 4 pups then everyone will be happy! lol. may take her for scan in 3 weeks to get it confirmed and will let you know x

caithgal
10-Dec-10, 10:53
All looking good so far. will post when i know for def x

Phoenix200416
16-Dec-10, 16:43
Awwww thats great! Keep us updated with her progress!

caithgal
16-Dec-10, 18:36
I certainly will. getting all excited but have to keep telling myself she may not be pregnant lol x

caithgal
28-Dec-10, 21:40
Scan booked for thursday at 2pm. cant wait to discover if she really pregnant or not lol

caithgal
29-Dec-10, 17:11
Got the app changed to today. Scan confirmed that cassie is def pregnant. was so fab seeing the little pups on screen. due 28th jan and cannot wait x