PDA

View Full Version : Celtic praise evening

silverlady
11-Oct-10, 01:35
Wow! What an incredible experience! To those of you who were there -wasn't that amazing! To those of you who missed it, so sorry, but it was AMAZING! To hear 150+ choir singing, with congregation, was just so good, to see the Elise Lyell dancers interpret so beautifully, to hear the pipe band play so movingly. A truly uplifting night!!!!!!!!:D

trinkie
11-Oct-10, 08:15
I was hoping there would be some feed-back to last night's performance, and I'm thrilled to read silverladys' positive, enthusiastic remarks of the evening. Many thanks for that.
I wish I'd been there .
I think this must be a taster for what is in store for the rest of the week !
Good luck to all,
Trinkie

dirdyweeker
11-Oct-10, 13:43
I too attended this and felt it was one of the best events I have ever been to . The sound and songs were fantastic, the various choirs sounded phenomenal. the atmosphere was wonderful. The dancers were astounding, well done Elise and all involved. There was approx 500 people in attendance. Well done to Raymond Bremner and his committee for all the arranging of this and other events the Mod has given to Caithness.

Margaret M.
11-Oct-10, 17:28
Gosh, what a treat for the county! Bad planning on my part, I should have come home in October not August.