PDA

View Full Version : ice/sugar

richard1976
10-Oct-10, 16:24
in regards to ice/sugar the little staffy. i have been in contact with kwk9 dog rescue and we have spoken in great detail with each other, please do not blame roisin for what she had to do due to unforseen circumstances she could not carry on to give this dog the attention she so deserved and did the right thing in giving sugar to kwk9. i have also been informed that sugar is a very loving little girl. we are meeting with kwk9 tomorrow to see what we can do to help as the breeder of this dog we feel its our responsibility to do so. also if anyone is interested in adopting this little girl please know that you are more than welcome to see her parents within our family home. once again please dont give roisin a hard time she did what was nessecary for this dogs welfare. thanks

AliciaMackinnon
10-Oct-10, 17:16
I totally agree with you!!! ROISIN did the right thing!!!

Liz
10-Oct-10, 18:00
Good for you for contacting KWK9 Rescue.Wish all breeders were as responsible as you.

Yes I felt really bad for my part in making Roisin feel guilty :(and did contact her to apologise and she graciously accepted.:D

Hope Sugar gets a forever home soon!She's beautiful.

teenybash
10-Oct-10, 18:16
I am so glad you have Sugar Ice and truly hope she finds that loving forever home. Also for defending Roisin and speaking up for her in doing the right thing....she in no way deserved the the dreadful attitude that was fired at her, here in Pets Corner and I wish you and the darling puppy and Roisin good wishes for the future.

carasmam
10-Oct-10, 19:02
What a nice post Richard. I'm sure everything will work out for the best re Sugar.
Roisin has had a difficult time lately but hopefully we can draw a line under it now and give her any support or advice she may ask for. Pets Corner was always a sanctuary for a lot of us and we have all given and received some really good advice in this part of the forums. Long may it continue :D

Roisin
10-Oct-10, 20:40
Thank you guys :)

Jenni
11-Oct-10, 22:51
Well said Richard.
I have one of the other little girls from that litter. She was one of your brindle pups with a white chest and white paws. I am going to look through my old emails to see if I can find your email address as I will send you a recent picture of Rosie. She is almost 5 months old now and an absolute little sweetie.