PDA

View Full Version : Cat shot with air rifle??

teenybash
07-Oct-10, 16:35
Don't know if link will work
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee111/1gull/furries012.jpg
I have just removed this pellet from my cats neck and I am appalled and a lot of things I am not allowed to say....I would be banned.
Whoever the moron is who done this, you must have a giblet for a brain and are astoundingly stupid The matter has been reported to the Police.
This will have happened some time today in the Quoybrae area of Watten where I live.....If anyone knows anything please contact me.

tonkatojo
07-Oct-10, 16:54
http://i2http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee111/1gull/furries008.jpg32.photobucket.com/albums/ee111/1gull/furries012.jpg Don't know if link will work

I have just removed this pellet from my cats neck and I am appalled and a lot of things I am not allowed to say....I would be banned.
Whoever the moron is who done this, you must have a giblet for a brain and are astoundingly stupid The matter has been reported to the Police.
This will have happened some time today in the Quoybrae area of Watten where I live.....If anyone knows anything please contact me.

The link doesn't work TB, but your correct the analyses of this/these persons brain capability.Hope the puss is ok.

unicorn
07-Oct-10, 19:32
It works for me and I am so sickened to hear this kind of disgusting, brainless behaviour is seen as acceptable by some scumbucket.

Liz
07-Oct-10, 19:48
Oh Teenybash that is just awful!!!:~(

How on earth can someone take pleasure in doing this to a poor defenceless animal?!!!

Really hope the police catch the sicko who did this.[evil]

Rocky
07-Oct-10, 20:05
Unbelievable hopefully our boys in blue can catch the culprit. What on earth kind of pleasure as you say can be taken in this!!![evil] Shame on you!!!

teenybash
07-Oct-10, 20:15
Unfortunately there is nothing the Police can do other than note the incident details.....as yet air guns/rifles are unlicenced. Living in a wee cottage, surrounded by fields, down a wee farm track you would think furries would be safe from the idiot brigade.......I can only assume this is the work of a very sick sicko that must live close by....but who as everyone seems so nice here?
Irony is this lovely boy came to me so that he would be safe.

Liz
07-Oct-10, 20:22
Air gun/rifles should be banned!!![evil]

Probably some idiot out taking pot shots at any poor animal/bird that moves!

teenybash
07-Oct-10, 21:22
Air gun/rifles should be banned!!![evil]

Probably some idiot out taking pot shots at any poor animal/bird that moves!
Liz you will know of this pussycat as he once was blind....you gave the lovely people who rescued him loads of encouragement and courage to have him operated on and glad to say he can now see.

Liz
07-Oct-10, 22:23
Liz you will know of this pussycat as he once was blind....you gave the lovely people who rescued him loads of encouragement and courage to have him operated on and glad to say he can now see.
Ah yes I do!!!

Aw after all he's been through he could have done without some flaming idiot doing that to him!!![evil]

I know where I'd shoot them if I caught them!!!!!

If anyone knows who did this then please tell the Police to avoid some other poor animal being hurt.

luskentyre
10-Oct-10, 00:27
I'm glad that your cat is (hopefully) unhurt but I share your anger that this happened at all.

What is it about people with guns? Does it make them feel bigger than they actually are? I hope the culprit is found and suitably punished.

Nacho
10-Oct-10, 01:03
hope your cat makes a full recovery :)

i'm not exactly sure where your house is and how far your cat goes a wandering, but would it be worth going round the surrounding houses and explain what happened...

there might be a wee (or big) scroat in one of those houses who thought it would be a laugh to aim and shoot at a cat without thinking they'd hit it, and then didn't have the bottle to do the right thing when they saw that they did.

hope you find him/her and give them the, 'you've got a 10 second head start till i start shooting'....... (over open land)