PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to the Org's Leo People

canuck
26-Jul-06, 21:42
When last we did a thread on birthdays, a fair number of responses came from people who fell under the umbrella of the sign "Leo". Well we are into that sign now, so Happy Birthday to everyone who is a Leo.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
26-Jul-06, 21:50
When last we did a thread on birthdays, a fair number of responses came from people who fell under the umbrella of the sign "Leo". Well we are into that sign now, so Happy Birthday to everyone who is a Leo.

Happy Leo's day canuck.I've 19 days to go but my brother has already sent me ma birthday card ,but the sentiments there so HURRAHHH!!!!:D :D

cuddlepop
26-Jul-06, 21:53
MR Cp pn Saturday thinking of taking him somewhere nice for a meal, like Wick.HAppy Roarrrr to all Leo's [lol]

Gleber2
26-Jul-06, 21:54
Happy Leo's day canuck.I've 19 days to go but my brother has already sent me ma birthday card ,but the sentiments there so HURRAHHH!!!! :D

No you as well!! I used to be glad to be a Leo but it's getting so common.:eek:
Mind you, being the 22sec I could choose to be Virgo. My cusp's full of running over!!

Buttercup
26-Jul-06, 21:55
Cheers Canuck! Hope to have a drammie (or two) when it comes!:D

Cedric Farthsbottom III
26-Jul-06, 21:56
Mind you, being the 22sec I could choose to be Virgo. My cusp's full of running over!!

You a virgin,NEVER.Yer a lion through and through!!!!:D

Gleber2
26-Jul-06, 21:58
You a virgin,NEVER.Yer a lion through and through!!!!:D

ROAR ROAR ROAR!!!!!!!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
26-Jul-06, 22:02
ROAR ROAR ROAR!!!!!!!

Aye awright calm doon,Mufasa!!!Say it again...MUFASA....naw go on say it again!!!!.....MUFASA......oooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!:lol: :lol:

canuck
26-Jul-06, 22:14

I had no idea! This will cause me to have to do a major rethink about life. I share my birthday with Gleber2!
Chillie and I are already planning a major party. Are you able to join us? Moira, you may have to expand the cake recipe.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
26-Jul-06, 22:19
I had no idea! This will cause me to have to do a major rethink about life. I share my birthday with Gleber2!
Chillie and I are already planning a major party. Are you able to join us? Moira, you may have to expand the cake recipe.

Aw so canuck,Chillie,Gleber2 and Moira has cake!!!And poor wee cedric has to go to Spoons for a beer and burger by himsel'.:lol: :lol: .Hey Buttercup and Mr Cp fancy a burger?

canuck
26-Jul-06, 22:29
Aw so canuck,Chillie,Gleber2 and Moira has cake!!!And poor wee cedric has to go to Spoons for a beer and burger by himsel'.:lol: :lol: .Hey Buttercup and Mr Cp fancy a burger?

Now, now, we have already invited all Leos to our massive party. You were included weeks ago, you just don't remember. I realize that each day on the org is like a week in real time, so it may have felt like last year we invited you, but really it was only just a few months. You may want to go to Spoons first because G2 doesn't eat burger and so we won't have burger as you and I know it. After all it is his party too and we need to recognize his unique and individual spirit.

But there will be drammies there, because Buttercup and I say so!

Gleber2
26-Jul-06, 22:31
My unique and individual spirit comes in a bottle and has a label saying "Old Pulteny".

Cedric Farthsbottom III
26-Jul-06, 22:33
Now, now, we have already invited all Leos to our massive party. You were included weeks ago, you just don't remember. I realize that each day on the org is like a week in real time, so it may have felt like last year we invited you, but really it was only just a few months. You may want to go to Spoons first because G2 doesn't eat burger and so we won't have burger as you and I know it. After all it is his party too and we need to recognize his unique and individual spirit.

But there will be drammies there, because Buttercup and I say so!

I was only jestin' my Leo Canadian Orger friend.To be a leo is one thing,but to be an orger is another!!!!;)

canuck
26-Jul-06, 22:43
To be a leo is one thing,but to be an orger is another!!!!;)

Is that headed for entry in the design competition? I could vote for it.

scorrie
26-Jul-06, 22:44

Spare a thought for this poor Taurean. Wife AND Son have their Birthdays tomorrow, that's more than a Lion's share.

canuck
26-Jul-06, 22:46
Spare a thought for this poor Taurean. Wife AND Son have their Birthdays tomorrow, that's more than a Lion's share.

Blessings and peace to your household!
Just don't present her with a hoover. Leos more than anyother group despise hoovers as birthday gifts.

Bingobabe
27-Jul-06, 06:45
It,s my bday on sunday nothing exciting planned so far!!!!!Happy bday to anyone else around the same time as me.:Razz

Moira
27-Jul-06, 20:22
Aw so canuck,Chillie,Gleber2 and Moira has cake!!!And poor wee cedric has to go to Spoons for a beer and burger by himsel'. :lol: .Hey Buttercup and Mr Cp fancy a burger?

Cedric - I should point out that I am not a Leo - I was just "elected" to make the cake for Canuck & co :lol: Hope all you Leos have wonderful birthdays!