PDA

View Full Version : Rip cj

purplelady
04-Oct-10, 16:41
It is with great sadness that i have to tell you my lovely cat CJ had to be put to sleep this afternoon i will miss her with all my heart but she had a good life and was 19 and her heart and kidneys were failing her and it was not fair for me to keep her going like that she was the most loving cay and was purring to the end she was always one to purr and loved nothing more than a cuddle, RIP CJ you can run free now with your brother Tigger who i lost last year miss you both so much and will love you always xxxxxx

cherokee
04-Oct-10, 16:52
Oh purplelady.................... I am so very sorry on your loss of CJ !!!!! :(:(:(

I, and many others, hoped the outcome would be a good one; but so sadly not to be !

She obviously had such a lovely, happy life with you, so try, at this very sad time, to take a wee bitty comfort from that.......

Here's a massive cuddle to you ...... (((((((((((((((((((((((O)))))))))))))))))))

aurora32
04-Oct-10, 17:01
So sorry for your loss of CJ, thoughts and prayers are with you :)

Weep not for me though I am gone into that gentle night.Grieve if you will, but not for long upon my soul's sweet flight.I am at peace, my soul's at restThere is no need for tears.For with your love I was so blessed.For all those many years.There is no pain, I suffer not,The fear now all is gone.Put now these things out of your thoughts,In your memory I live on.Remember not my fight for breathRemember not the strife.Please do not dwell upon my death,But celebrate my life.

Sarah
04-Oct-10, 17:11
Sorry for your loss, RIP CJ.

teenybash
04-Oct-10, 18:10
Oh, how your poor heart will bleed with tears for your beloved CJ......I know it is hard to imagine but you will heal and remember the years you shared filled with love. RIP sweet CJ.:~(

Liz
04-Oct-10, 18:19
Oh Purplelady I am so very, very sorry.:~(

As Cherokee said, I had hoped she would be okay.

As you know I lost my darling Charly, not long ago, at 19 years of age and still miss him terribly although, thankfully, the terrible raw pain of loss has eased.
He will be with Tigger now and you'll see them both again one day.

Thinking of you and my sincere condolences on your loss. xx

Dadie
04-Oct-10, 19:07
Sorry ....
I put a quick note on the other thread incase others think she is still poorly....
Just a quick scribble, will edit later when kids are bedded!
Awwh well she wont be lonely at rainbow bridge...

unicorn
04-Oct-10, 19:13
It's the hardest but kindest thing we can do for our animals in the end.
Take care.

purplelady
04-Oct-10, 22:59
thank you all for your kind word i take comfort from them i feel numb rite now still cannot belevie she has gone although in my heart of hearts i knew it wud not be a good outcome xxxxxx

Jovi
05-Oct-10, 09:40
So sorry to hear your sad news :(

purplelady
05-Oct-10, 14:57
found it hard this morning her not being in the kitchen as she used to be i take comfort in knowing she is no longer suffering the past few weeks she was not the cj i knew and loves she was pityful xxxxxxxxxxx

balto
05-Oct-10, 22:35
oh im so sorry for you lose, she must have lived a happy life and was well loved to have made it to such a grand old age, its the hardest decision you will ever make, but the best one. sending hugs to you xxx

Liz
05-Oct-10, 23:01
found it hard this morning her not being in the kitchen as she used to be i take comfort in knowing she is no longer suffering the past few weeks she was not the cj i knew and loves she was pityful xxxxxxxxxxx
Aw hun she was with you for 19 years and it will take a long time for you to 'get used to' her not being there.:~(

Rest assured that you did the right thing and she will be so grateful to you for ending her suffering.

It is terrible to see our beloved pets suffer but equally hard to let them go.
I feel sorry for those who do not realise how much love an animal gives us and what a void they leave.

We're all here to help you through this sad time.

purplelady
05-Oct-10, 23:07
Aw hun she was with you for 19 years and it will take a long time for you to 'get used to' her not being there.:~(

Rest assured that you did the right thing and she will be so grateful to you for ending her suffering.

It is terrible to see our beloved pets suffer but equally hard to let them go.
I feel sorry for those who do not realise how much love an animal gives us and what a void they leave.

We're all here to help you through this sad time.
thank you Liz it has helped so much everyonon heres kindest ,it was so hard to do it but i knew on friday had to do something i did not want her to get so bad and have a stroke like her lovely brother last year hope this an end to loseing my pets for a while since last june have lost 2 caats 2 hamsters and a rabbit trouble is my dog holly is getting on a bit now too she is 13 this xmas xxxxxxxx

Beat Bug
06-Oct-10, 10:27
So sorry to hear of your sad loss. It's a terrible wrench when a loved one leaves us. You will never forget her

Liz
06-Oct-10, 13:35
thank you Liz it has helped so much everyonon heres kindest ,it was so hard to do it but i knew on friday had to do something i did not want her to get so bad and have a stroke like her lovely brother last year hope this an end to loseing my pets for a while since last june have lost 2 caats 2 hamsters and a rabbit trouble is my dog holly is getting on a bit now too she is 13 this xmas xxxxxxxx

You've had a really horrible time.:(

Is Holly a collie? If so, they can live to over 20!!

Margaret M.
06-Oct-10, 19:19
So, so sorry for your loss. Grief is the price we pay for love and what better love than the love shown to us by our four legged friends. RIP, CJ.

purplelady
06-Oct-10, 22:56
You've had a really horrible time.:(

Is Holly a collie? If so, they can live to over 20!!
yes she is they both are she is a lovely girl so is judy she recently had pups they are all gone now broke my heart over them too am too soppy me xxxxx

Liz
06-Oct-10, 23:00
yes she is they both are she is a lovely girl so is judy she recently had pups they are all gone now broke my heart over them too am too soppy me xxxxx

Aw you can never be too soppy!:lol:

purplelady
06-Oct-10, 23:02
Aw you can never be too soppy!:lol:
aww thanks liz do not know how anyone can hurt an animal do you xxxxxx

Liz
07-Oct-10, 12:20
aww thanks liz do not know how anyone can hurt an animal do you xxxxxx

I certainly can't. Anyone who can hurt an animal is a coward and has a dark soul![evil] xx