PDA

View Full Version : Looking for any Bremners or Duncans

livyb
26-Jul-04, 02:24
Hi
I don't keep in touch with my immediate family anymore but I am looking for anyone that I may be related to with the surname Bremner or Duncan, I lived in Wick and my mothers name was Margaret and my fathers was Alistair, if you can help or may know anyone please can you let me know my kids want to know their background thanks very much :lol:

katarina
05-Feb-05, 17:48
I used to work for Caithness Glass many years ago. Two of my colleagues were Alastair Bremner and Margaret Duncan. Alastair owned horses if I remember correctly. They married, had three kids, split up and Margaret moved away. Don't know where Alastair is now.

starlight express
13-Jan-09, 23:06
Just recently got broadband and while looking back over old messages on Caithness.org came across your message.I am a relative and can give you lots of information about your family

Bobinovich
13-Jan-09, 23:28
I understand from Livyb's Guest status that they are no longer a member of the Org, so would doubt you will get any reply...

starlight express
13-Jan-09, 23:39
orry ..new to this. I realise the message was posted some time ago.But I am a very close relative to Livyb and remember her as a baby and would have been really interested in sharing some family information with her. Pity that it now seems unlikely