PDA

View Full Version : Jail or Holiday Camp!!

Phill
04-Oct-10, 13:16
George Michael has been locked up for 8 weeks after his latest 'drugged' driving shenanigans. From BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11463916) is a story about his treatment in gaol:

"So please believe me when I tell you that in the last three weeks, there have been no tears, no anxiety, no bullying - in fact, not so much as a sleepless night for me."

He continued: "On the contrary, I've been treated with kindness by fellow inmates and prison staff alike and, as far as I can tell, have received no special treatment of any kind whatsoever, unless, of course, some of the guys here are letting me win at the pool table.

"Most of my days have been spent reading thousands of letters and post cards of incredible support from people around the world. I promise to repay their kindness with new music as soon as I possibly can."

Playing pool, reading postcards and letters, no sleepless nights :eek:
Well, prison sounds like a jolly spiffing break to me.

Shouldn't he be spending his day peeling spuds or smashing up rocks or something a tad more punishing? :confused

tonkatojo
04-Oct-10, 13:57
George Michael has been locked up for 8 weeks after his latest 'drugged' driving shenanigans. From BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11463916) is a story about his treatment in gaol:

"So please believe me when I tell you that in the last three weeks, there have been no tears, no anxiety, no bullying - in fact, not so much as a sleepless night for me."

He continued: "On the contrary, I've been treated with kindness by fellow inmates and prison staff alike and, as far as I can tell, have received no special treatment of any kind whatsoever, unless, of course, some of the guys here are letting me win at the pool table.

"Most of my days have been spent reading thousands of letters and post cards of incredible support from people around the world. I promise to repay their kindness with new music as soon as I possibly can."

Shouldn't he be spending his day peeling spuds or smashing up rocks or something a tad more punishing? :confused

Not in the good ole UK

scorrie
04-Oct-10, 15:05
some of the guys here are letting me win at the pool table.

I thought George was more of a Snooker man? Well, I did hear that he never misses the Brown ;)

teddybear1873
04-Oct-10, 15:30
I thought George was more of a Snooker man? Well, I did hear that he never misses the Brown ;)

I'm sure he's delighted with all that slippery soap in the shower.

Phill
04-Oct-10, 15:47
I did wonder when he said not as much as a sleepless night!

Bazeye
04-Oct-10, 21:18
Careless whisper joke coming up?

ducati
04-Oct-10, 22:28
'scuse me, didn't we all get very cross recently about gay bashing threads :roll: