PDA

View Full Version : Luxury Self Catering Apartment

shamrock2007
03-Oct-10, 21:30
Have just had a fantastic weekend break in the most amazing luxury apartment in Lybster, a treat for my 30th birthday. Everything has had 100% thought it really does have everything & is just sooo relaxing. Was truly amazing & you forgot that you were just fifteen minutes from home. Can't wait to go back and do it all over again.
www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p98755 (http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p98755)

Hibeechick
05-Oct-10, 22:46
It really is stunning isn't it!! Complete luxury!

blackcat777
15-Oct-10, 20:42
Interested now. What was so special about where you stayed? Thanks

shamrock2007
15-Oct-10, 21:27
Everything about it from walking in the front door just had the wow factor. Sitting upstairs in the sitting room you could have been anywhere in the world. It was just so relaxing. Everything you could possible need along with good friends for company. I will def be going back again sometime soon

bella
17-Oct-10, 19:23
was it expensive

shamrock2007
17-Oct-10, 20:08
We split the cost between the 7 of us so no it wasn't bad at all, Sandra is very nice, get in contact with her for a price

YummyMummy
17-Oct-10, 21:33
Thank you so much!

Kirsteen gave me the inspiration to start to offer these types of luxury celebratory breaks at the Church Apartment, as her birthday weekend with her friends was such a success.

Please see my post in the business section for more details and of course, get in touch if you are interested!

Thanks again
Sandra