PDA

View Full Version : Hip Hooray, Normal services resume.

baggins
03-Oct-10, 12:32
I am over the moon to see a much welcome an overdue return of Euan our friendly hdn driver to our part of caithness,after a short spell delivering in thurso,he is now returned to do lyth area. For a while we thot we had suffered the same fate as those west of thurso. Good on hdn for putting him back.:D

Kodiak
03-Oct-10, 12:50
What is HDN? Who is Euan? I presume you are talking about a Private Delivery Company. Would you not be better supporting Royal Mail instead of a Private Courier. If you do not use it you might lose it.

*Martin*
03-Oct-10, 13:04
I'll no be glad to see the back o him in all honesty!

I've seen him double park his van in the street up from Mount Pleasant Primary, blocking traffic at peak times. Then there was the time he delivered my parcels whilst smoking!

I much prefered the skin headed dude that used to do our deliveries!

baggins
04-Oct-10, 18:25
well you must be one of the few who didnae like him,we cant praise him enuff for his dedication.

poppett
05-Oct-10, 19:20
Euan was brilliant. Glad he`s back where he belongs.

Royal Mail..............don`t make my blood boil. Out of eight letters posted at the same time the four local ones arrived the next day, as did the two going to Arbroath, none of which sported postcodes, but the important one for Edinburgh and Leicestershire will postcodes and full return addresses on the reverse have never been delivered nor returned. I used to enjoy sending and receiving noteletts from friends and family, but having had this bother for three years running am giving up trying now.