PDA

View Full Version : Hush

kitty
02-Oct-10, 21:37
Went into Hush today after it being recommended by a friend. I'd never gone in before as i presumed the prices would be quite steep but found the prices to be very reasonable and the lady in there very very helpful. Will now definately be going back in there the next time i need (or want) a new dress :D

Dadie
02-Oct-10, 22:37
I have vouchers to use for there.
But can never find anything at the moment I want as I need everday stuff not going out stuff..nice everyday things..but not dry clean only...and the opening times are a bit funny in the mornings...does it not open until 1030....?
Any way not enough time to peruse the shelves and try stuff on before hightailing it to get the other child from nursery!
But apart from that it is a nice shop with some different going out/special occassion clothes in it!
As long as you are thin/tall or both!

kitty
03-Oct-10, 00:26
I have vouchers to use for there.
But can never find anything at the moment I want as I need everday stuff not going out stuff..nice everyday things..but not dry clean only...and the opening times are a bit funny in the mornings...does it not open until 1030....?
Any way not enough time to peruse the shelves and try stuff on before hightailing it to get the other child from nursery!
But apart from that it is a nice shop with some different going out/special occassion clothes in it!
As long as you are thin/tall or both!

I was in to get a dress for a wedding... And i was lucky enuf to have my bf there to sit outside in the car with the wee man while i tried on the dresses. The dresses were lovely and the dress i bought i prob wouldn't have tried on unless the lady had suggested it. i'm lucky enuf to be thin but def don't have the height.

I'd been looking on the internet for months for a dress and couldn't decide on anything... it was nice to be able to go in and try something on.... what a difference it made and such a nice change from lookin in new look or tesco where people are just there to take the payment

ellimac
05-Oct-10, 11:19
Went into Hush today after it being recommended by a friend. I'd never gone in before as i presumed the prices would be quite steep but found the prices to be very reasonable and the lady in there very very helpful. Will now definately be going back in there the next time i need (or want) a new dress :D

I bought a dress from there in June for a wedding and I found her really nice and helpful, the price was really good too....
I was like you never thought about going in as thought that it would be an expensive shop and that maybe the fashion wouldn't be great, but I was wrong, there were some lovely stuff there and good prices...

Well worth a look if your needing something to wear, and also if your needing something for a wedding she'll ask what wedding your going to and write it down and write down what you buy so nobody else can buy the same dress for the wedding your going to be at, which is really good, nothing worse than going to a do and there is someone else there with the same dress on....Lol..

Would defo go back a look, actually might have a look soon to see what she has coming in for Christmas.... :D

Sage
05-Oct-10, 11:27
Debbie's really lovely and takes a lot of care over the stock she gets in. I once commented that there wasnt really anything for the "larger" ladies and she soon did source some nice stuff that was a wee bit larger.

She will go out of her way to be helpful, like you say she loves her shop and values her customers.

There's no sales push either so you know you can go in for a look but wont feel pressured into buying anything.