PDA

View Full Version : Film Quiz

lois17
25-Jul-04, 13:05
Recently I entered one of the 50p quizzes you see lying around in local shops, newsagents etc. This one was a 'Film Titles' quiz, and altho my work pals and I were unable to get two of the answers, we duly sent off our entry. I also sent a SAE to receive the answers, but alas I have had nothing back. My failing memory tells me that it was a lady in Bower who was organising this quiz, but I cannot remember which club or cause this fundraiser was for. It was to an address in Bower that I sent my entry form, and SAE, and I know that June 7th was the closing date. Can anybody throw any light on this quiz? or more importantly, supply me with the answers! I had friends nationwide helping me to work out some of the clues, and would dearly love to find out all the correct answers!

Anonymous
25-Jul-04, 17:23
mabee if you post up the questions, we can give you the answers :)

lois17
25-Jul-04, 19:58
Thanks...and a good idea, but the questions are all on the entry form I submitted! I certainly can't remember all of them!!!!

Mr P Cannop
25-Jul-04, 20:11
mabee if you post up the questions, we can give you the answers :)

i think he means the ones you did not get ??

lois17
26-Jul-04, 20:47
OK then...the two that had us stumped.......remember this is just a clue for a film title....1) Orphan American Lobby and 2) Alan Price.
Thats all! Good luck!

David Swanson
26-Jul-04, 21:33
OK then...the two that had us stumped.......remember this is just a clue for a film title....1) Orphan American Lobby and 2) Alan Price.
Thats all! Good luck!

1 Annie Hall

I must have seen this before as I knew the answer instantly

David Swanson

webmannie
26-Jul-04, 23:31
DS you are a sad case!! 1977, you'd have been in nappies then!!

JAWS
26-Jul-04, 23:55
Wasn't Alan Price in a film called Alfie Darling?