PDA

View Full Version : feed back please

angie.a
01-Oct-10, 16:41
hi folks,
I'm hoping to open a new cattery soon, we are situated about 8 miles from Thurso and 12 miles from Wick. We're less than half a mile off the main road (thurso - wick via watten) and only 2 miles from the inverness turn off, so we're pretty central.
I am hoping to be open by the end of the year but if not it wont be too far into the beginning 2011.
It would be useful to know what people think.
thanks
Angie x

Liz
02-Oct-10, 18:10
Well as long as you provide really good accommodation and care for the cats in your care I wish you all the best.
Your location sounds ideal.:D

Good luck!

angie.a
02-Oct-10, 19:44
thank you for replying, I assure you they will get excellent care.

I would just like to make it clear that I am not intending to go in to competition with the other already established catteries, I would like to think I could work along side them rather than against them. This is something I have wanted to do since I was young and Thankfully I am now in a position to fulfil my wish and can't wait to get started!

I really appreciate your comments.

Liz
02-Oct-10, 23:25
I think it is wonderful that you are now able to fulfil your life's ambitions.

Working with animals every day would be a dream come true for me as well.

Don't feel bad about going into 'competition' with other catteries. You are quite entitled to start a business and it is good for people to have a choice.
Also, the fact that you are in a location which will be handy for many people is in your favour.

Wishing you all the very best and hope to hear how things go?

Dadie
02-Oct-10, 23:29
Cool
It will be a very good cattery.
As both of you (and the kids) are really passionate about your beasties!
And Poppy dog settled really well on her hols at yours (and she really suffers most places as she is so scared of new people) and the kids all love OH ...
C gives the most bickies...and is my friend...