PDA

View Full Version : Marine Mammal Medics

Tugmistress
25-Jul-06, 10:07
A course date has been set of saturday 2nd September.
If anyone else is interested in doing this course apart from those people that i have sent a PM to, the original thread and details are here (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=8751&highlight=marine+mammal+medic)

Send me a PM if you want adding to the course.

kas
26-Jul-06, 07:38
Good one Paula.:)

kas
03-Sep-06, 14:26
Well the course went ahead yesterday and I am sure everyone involved would say it was a sucess.:D A great (and wet) day was had by all.

A big thankyou to Tugmistress for organising the course and also to all those from the BDMLR who gave up their time to come up.

canuck
03-Sep-06, 14:39
Kas, I see that you have changed your orger name. I am sad to see the old one go because I quite liked it. But I am sure this is much easier and less confusing for the chat room. See you at the quizzes.

young_fishin_neep
03-Sep-06, 14:41
are you on about me? that was kas who posted that (karen) who was on the course yeserday?

kaz xx

canuck
03-Sep-06, 18:28
Sorry kaz, you are right, I did make a huge mistake. Thanks for setting me straight. I really did think that dog was your avatar and that you had just changed the spelling of kaz.

lelebo
04-Sep-06, 09:50
Thanks Paula for arranging the course - I had a great (if cold) day and look forward to working with the team. I've just sold my dry suit about a month ago which after saturday I am seriously regretting!! :o

Tugmistress
04-Sep-06, 09:55
Thanks to you guys for help making it happen, it was a great laugh if a ittle on the chilly side :eek:

lelebo, you will have to think about another dry suit .... i know i am, that water creeping up my bum was not pleasant! :Razz

rockchick
04-Sep-06, 12:47
It was cold even with a dry-suit on!! Regretted not wearing my long-johns on underneath.

Even so, it was a great day, and I'm glad I went.