PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Tugmistress
30-Sep-10, 22:01
I would just like to say a huge thank you to all that came to the weather talks in wick and thurso today :) and especially to Happy Guy for doing the organisation of everything!
I had great fun, went bright red, spouted what was probably a load of rubbish at times and met a load of great people, so again a big thank you to you all :)

seadog
30-Sep-10, 22:46
Weel done Tugs. As you know I could not make it but I do think that you should have worn a smart business suit rather than the boilersuit and rig boots!! lol ;)

Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself.:)

Tugmistress
30-Sep-10, 22:56
Weel done Tugs. As you know I could not make it but I do think that you should have worn a smart business suit rather than the boilersuit and rig boots!! lol ;)

Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself.:)

haha i always have to 'look my best' :D

Dadie
30-Sep-10, 23:09
Oh no..heads a sieve...forgot it was on...not written on the fridge...how did it go?

Tugmistress
01-Oct-10, 07:08
lol no worries dadie, i think it went ok, i don't think i made too much of an idiot of myself lol the other Paula was great for saying how nervous she was, Alison was brilliant with the sciency bit and hopefully christine and lady thurso encouraged a few people to join in with the fun and participate with the project :)

It should be very interesting as this is the first time that anywhere in the country has done a project using actual facts about the weather to compare to public forecasts and after the year i hear metcheck would like the results! if you want to join in please get in touch or go have a look at caithness-science.org under weather event header and see how easy it will be to help :)

Kenn
01-Oct-10, 09:45
Very interesting evening and well done to Happy Guy for organising the event along with the others.
Hope the project is a great success it deserves to be with all the work that has gone into it.

Tugs, did I notice a hint of honeymoon????? Lime green always matches well with navy blue!

Tugmistress
01-Oct-10, 11:55
haha yes it was flip flops from barbados lol i thought it was very dashing ;)

catnip
01-Oct-10, 12:54
I have joined in with the experiment, it is so easy to do online. Great talk once again Tuggs.

Kodiak
01-Oct-10, 13:08
Tugmistress, I am very Sad indeed that I had to miss your talk last night. :mad:

I was taken ill in the early evening and I had to take to my bed, or I should say Mrs Kodiak ordered me to bed. She only allowed me to get 5 minutes ago.

I really hope you enjoyed giving your talk and I am really Sad that I missed it. :~(

I really wanted to attend and I had the time and date marked on my computer so I would not forget and even though I argued with Mrs Kodiak would not let me go as she said "Bed was the best place for me". I know she was right but I was nott happy in missing you.

Happy Guy
01-Oct-10, 18:45
Tugmistress, I am very Sad indeed that I had to miss your talk last night. :mad:

I was taken ill in the early evening and I had to take to my bed, or I should say Mrs Kodiak ordered me to bed. She only allowed me to get 5 minutes ago.

I really hope you enjoyed giving your talk and I am really Sad that I missed it. :~(

I really wanted to attend and I had the time and date marked on my computer so I would not forget and even though I argued with Mrs Kodiak would not let me go as she said "Bed was the best place for me". I know she was right but I was nott happy in missing you.

Sorrry you missed it, Tugs was great (as were the others) Full report with Photos and videos at www.caithness-science.org - Recent Past events (http://www.caithness-science.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=6&Itemid=58) and when your feeling better sign up and join the study at
www.caitheness-science.org - CAITHNESS WEATHER (http://www.caithness-science.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=111&Itemid=55)

Its quick, easy and will provide some very valuable statistical info - see you there I hope

Happy Guy
01-Oct-10, 18:48
I have joined in with the experiment, it is so easy to do online. Great talk once again Tuggs.

Great - see if you can persuade friends, neighbours, colleagues etc to join in and support you too! The more reports the better!