PDA

View Full Version : Need Sum Advice!!

K.B
30-Sep-10, 12:17
Needing some advice on how to clean my rain cover for my daughters pram, its not dirty jus feels grimmy and gritty??would try soap and water but thinking if the rain makes it like that so would the water.....Help!!:lol:

teenybash
30-Sep-10, 12:23
If it is a see through cover you could try wiping it over with white vinegar and water.......

changilass
30-Sep-10, 12:27
If its material was it with soap and water, making sure that it is rinsed properly, then get it on the line quick afore it starts raining again. So long as it gets dried out properly it should be ok.

AliciaMackinnon
30-Sep-10, 12:36
I just wash mine with some soapy water in the bath and then put it out on the line when there is no rain!! comes up realy nice!!

unicorn
30-Sep-10, 12:49
I used soapy water and a little washing powder, rinsed well and hung out to dry, came up lovely.

K.B
30-Sep-10, 12:52
Yip its a see through one someone told me 2 use vegetable oil and rub it on with some kitchen roll??????:confused

BillyEspie
30-Sep-10, 13:01
well for a start you dont want to use vegetable oil cause everytime you go to touch it, it'll leave your hands all slidey and slippy and if your pushing your pram you dont want your hands all slippy, i would maybe try using the soapy water or a little bit of either vinegar and water or some glass cleaner

BillyEspie
30-Sep-10, 13:05
was just thinking you could try half a lemon and rub it over the clear piece then let it dry and it should be good and clear and will leave it with a lovely lemon aroma too

Dadie
30-Sep-10, 15:10
I just use babywipes:lol:
Usually have them to hand when I have the pram out!

Xposin
30-Sep-10, 15:51
yeah baby wipes. they even work wonders on computer screens aswell. :Razz

sintra307
30-Sep-10, 17:51
baby wipes everytime

K.B
30-Sep-10, 21:05
cool will try the baby wipes n if no the soapy water, thanks everyone :Razz

upolian
30-Sep-10, 21:11
Tesco apc(all purpose cleaner),put in a spray bottle diluted 20:1,cost's like a £1 a bottle :)

pentlander
30-Sep-10, 21:46
Learn to spell and the world is your oyster.