PDA

View Full Version : Stanley Odd + Support - Skinandi's 9th October

theboss
27-Sep-10, 11:54
They were absolutely amazing the last time they were here.
Make sure you get along to see them :)

http://i55.tinypic.com/21j6trc.jpg

the_big_mac
27-Sep-10, 18:10
Yup, i'll defo be at that, they were superb the last time.

fingalmacool
29-Sep-10, 17:53
I think the it might be a better idea to lower the +age to 14, I believe a lot of kids from 14 would like the opportunity to see this type of performances:confused

theboss
29-Sep-10, 17:58
I think the it might be a better idea to lower the +age to 14, I believe a lot of kids from 14 would like the opportunity to see this type of performances:confused

We'd love to open the gig to +14's, but, i'm afraid due to changes to licensing laws implemented in January, we are unable to offer entry to anyone under the age of 16 while the bar is open.

zebedy
04-Oct-10, 20:55
Switchin!
Can't wait for this.

These guys were a treat to support on their last tour.

theboss
09-Oct-10, 11:48
Looking forward to tonight. Can't wait to see Stanley Odd again.

PartChimp
09-Oct-10, 12:56
Stanley Odd were amazing last time they were here, really nice bunch of folks too!

Can't wait to catch them again tonight, anyone that missed out last time should definately get themselves along to see them! :D

zebedy
09-Oct-10, 14:24
boing.......

the_big_mac
09-Oct-10, 17:59
If anyone is still undecided about going to this tonight, i will stand by my facebook quote the last time they played.

Best band i've ever seen in skins.

Also If you havent checked out DnJ yet, its worth it just for that.

fingalmacool
10-Oct-10, 13:10
Once again a shocking turn out , what do promoters have to do to get punters in:confused
Regardless I was blown away by them last time and ditto this time, exceptional band indeed:confused

the_big_mac
10-Oct-10, 13:35
Once again a shocking turn out , what do promoters have to do to get punters in:confused
Regardless I was blown away by them last time and ditto this time, exceptional band indeed:confused

I think Skins is just too big a venue sometimes. Particulary for nights like last night.

I would love it if we had a pub like Hootanannys. Last night would've been perfectly suited to that size of venue.