PDA

View Full Version : Bored?

John Little
26-Sep-10, 17:26
So what do you do when you get bored?

I'm rather boring about it really- I browse the Org. Or watch telly and browse the Org.

Or read a book - or the paper.

I do not seem to get bored often - even on a Sunday afternoon when it is raining outside - as it is now.

If I do get bored then some channelled violence seems to get rid of it.
I line some tin cans up at the end of the garden and shoot the bejasus out of them.
Or ride a few miles on the bicycle (not in the rain)

Or listen to music.

Are you bored?
What are you going to do about it?

crayola
26-Sep-10, 17:37
I think I'll try to take up my best pal's challenge and try to bed Ed Miliband before she beds Ed Balls.

No, not the two Eds you know. I work with a man who is the spitting image of Ed M and my pal's boss is indistinguishable from Ed B.

She is the favourite but I could win if I put my mind to it. Should I take Ed bed bets from the Org?

upolian
26-Sep-10, 17:40
Online shopping :D

John Little
26-Sep-10, 17:48
I think I'll try to take up my best pal's challenge and try to bed Ed Miliband before she beds Ed Balls.

No, not the two Eds you know. I work with a man who is the spitting image of Ed M and my pal's boss is indistinguishable from Ed B.

She is the favourite but I could win if I put my mind to it. Should I take Ed bed bets from the Org?

No.
That would be boring.

Indistinguishable from those glossy mags you see blaring at you in the supermarket with headlines like 'I made a bet that I could bed Ed' or 'Katie says that Pete slept with Ed.'

Better to kiss but not tell -it's classier that way.

Unless you are a sensationalist....

crayola
26-Sep-10, 17:53
:lol:
No.
That would be boring.

Indistinguishable from those glossy mags you see blaring at you in the supermarket with headlines like 'I made a bet that I could bed Ed' or 'Katie says that Pete slept with Ed.'

Better to kiss but not tell -it's classier that way.

Unless you are a sensationalist....
Good. I'll tell her that. Mind you, my Ed M is cute. And he's about 25. :lol:

I was reading the Tatler for the first time in ages today. I was once on the front page of that. Well my legs were. :lol:

John Little
26-Sep-10, 18:00
:lol:
Good. I'll tell her that. Mind you, my Ed M is cute. And he's about 25. :lol:

I was reading the Tatler for the first time in ages today. I was once on the front page of that. Well my legs were. :lol:

LOL! PM me a link to the image if you will.

A good leg is worth a look.

Cradlesnatcher.....

John Little
26-Sep-10, 19:39
It's ok - I found it.

John Little
26-Sep-10, 20:04
http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/johnlittle21/30547546-1.jpg

AliciaMackinnon
26-Sep-10, 20:17
Online shopping :D

I must admit (although dont tell my housban) I do the same upolian!!!!!

Invisible
26-Sep-10, 20:30
I go about starting fires in a booze filled anarchy