PDA

View Full Version : Gala Pictures

trinkie
23-Jul-06, 18:10
I would like to thank Bill for all the great Gala Pictures.
It has been wonderful to browse through them today - trying to spot a well kent face or two.

Well done,
You brightened my day,
Trinkie

Ojibwa
23-Jul-06, 19:07
I agree, great pictures! Everyone puts in so much effort to the costumes and floats. Really liked the Sponge Bob one.:D

Lucy
24-Jul-06, 08:30
A big thank you to the Caithness.org crew for the brilliant pictures of the gala. you must have been up all night. i was on one of the floats but its great to look through all the pictures because i never get to see them all when i'm busy collecting money. i'm sure everyone will agree that the quality of the floats just keeps going up and up and congratulations to all who won prizes. its a lot of work for many weeks building, painting etc but its great fun on the night.:lol:

Lolabelle
24-Jul-06, 08:33
Where can I see the pictures of the floats, I am interested in anything that happens as it all adds local colour to my story.

Ann
24-Jul-06, 09:56
Where can I see the pictures of the floats, I am interested in anything that happens as it all adds local colour to my story.

http://www.caithness.org/fpb/july2006/photogallery/index.php?gallery=25

This link should take you to the gala pictures Lolabelle; just click on the thumbnails to see them full size.
Cheers, Ann

BazzaG
24-Jul-06, 12:24
It has been wonderful to browse through them today - trying to spot a well kent face or two.

Well done,
You brightened my day,
Trinkie

well said trinkie, i have spotted one or 2 faces i ken. wished i got thro but my eldest hates big crowds
Thanks Bill great pics as per norm

dirdyweeker
24-Jul-06, 23:44

Yes, I too think he has done a marvellous job. Lots of them and very good. Thanks