PDA

View Full Version : Wallace looking for a new Home

ber219
22-Sep-10, 14:19
It is with much sadness and with tears running down my face that I am posting this.
Unfortunate as me and my ex are now going our seperate ways and moving on, Wallace needs to find a new home as we cannot take him with us as we are moving into Towns and he deserve's to be out in the country.
He is 7 years old, very large grey and white, amazing hunter and so full of character and personality, he has had regular injections while we have had him.
He came from Cats Protection and I want him to go to a new home in the country to be well looked after.
He will need to stay indoors for a good few weeks so he gets used to his new home as he has had a tendency to wander in previous years before we got him.
If you would like to see pics of Wallace please drop me a PM
If you can offer him a forever home please call 01593 751422 after 6pm or 07920403763 anytime.
Many thanks

Fran
22-Sep-10, 14:29
so sad for you and your sad circumsta nces, hope you find a good home for wallace and good luck in your new life.

porshiepoo
28-Sep-10, 07:47
After 3 years with ber219 Wallace is back home with us. :)
We had to rehome Wallace 3 years ago because one of our Birman cats kept attacking him relentlessly. However Lara (the Birman) dissappeared a couple of years ago so when we heard Wallace had to be rehomed we thought fate had stepped in.

You have to know Wallace to know what an extraordinary cat he is and he had a huge impact on our family despite us only having him a short while.
The past 3 years he has not been forgotten and has been missed terribly especially by my daughter who had become his protector against Lara.

Wallace is now home and has settled in great. I'm not sure about cats memories but i think he remembers the place.
He's met one of the cats (Laras sister) and the dogs and is all well so far.

Thank you Ber219 for taking such good care of Wallace these past 3 years.
Don't worry about him he'll be loved muchly and we'll send you piccies once he's completely settled.
:)

macgee
28-Sep-10, 09:00
Ah what a lovely story, thats brightened up my morning :D

Liz
28-Sep-10, 12:57
Aw ber219 I am so very sorry that you have had to let your beloved Wallace go.:~(

So chuffed though that he is back with you Porshiepoo and I know that he will have remembered you and it is so good that he is 'back home'.
This will technically be his fifth home but twice with you Porshiepoo. He was also fostered by Cats Protection twice.

I still remember him after all these years and he is an absolutely gorgeous cat.

Jovi
28-Sep-10, 17:02
Happy ending :)

Margaret M.
30-Sep-10, 01:54
Isn't it strange how things work sometimes? Sorry you had to give Wallace up, Ber, but delighted Porshie could take him back. A lovely ending for sure.