PDA

View Full Version : birth family - GEDDES

Anonymous
19-Nov-01, 07:41
I think that I need to provide more information. EION CAMPBELL GEDDES (now Brian Carruthers) was born in Glasgow on December 14th, 1947. His birth mother was from Caithness. We are planning to visit Scotland in 2002 and would love to make contact with any relatives.

Anonymous
09-Dec-01, 03:43
On 2001-11-19 06:41, susanne jeffreys wrote:

I think that I need to provide more information. EION CAMPBELL GEDDES (now Brian Carruthers) was born in Glasgow on December 14th, 1947. His birth mother was from Caithness. We are planning to visit Scotland in 2002 and would love to make contact with any relatives.

My family have a lot of geddes both my grannies were Geddes all from Caithness I have a sister that is very good on the Geanology much better than I am I am jusyt learning I live in Adelaide S.A If I can be of any help let me know Iris Whiting

Anonymous
31-Jan-02, 16:41
Hi Susanne... I am a Geddes from Caithness, now living in Aberdeen. I have a database of my tree on http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/ The database is called tikkity. Please feel free to have a look and see if there are any clues for you there. There is also another database of a chap in Australia, his is called Palmerston and is HUUUUGGGGEEEE!!!

When are you coming over to Bonnie Scotland? in the 'Summer' I hope!

Feel free to contact me direct if you have any questions.

Tracey Geddes