PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy theories

pultneytooner
20-Jul-06, 23:44
Made an earth-shattering discovery that the moon is in fact made of cheese, see here (http://www.planetfusion.co.uk/%7Epignut/cheese.html) for conclusive proof that lunar density is of a cheesy consistency! :eek: and populated by a race of super-intelligent, pan-dimensional mice.

did you all know, for instance, that the rotating space station scene in "2001 - A Space Odyssey" was based on telescopic photographs of a gigantic mousewheel in lunar orbit, but NASA hushed it all up? i'd google you a piccie of it, but obviously they all got deleted when NASA hushed it up blah blah blah. you can't see it any more, obviously, cos they moved it behind the dark side when they sussed we'd spotted it, but luckily Arthur C. Clarke heard the truth from his mate down the pub, so sneaked in that little hint to alert the world to the horrendous truth. true that is!

the existence of super intelligent mice was first revealed to Douglas Adams in a beam of laser light that activated his pineal gland, prompting a stream of consciousness thing that resulted in The Hitchhikers Guide. a bit like what VALIS did to Philip K. Dick maybe? possibly? anyways, after a series of dreams and hallucinations, he woke up to find the completed manuscript in front of him! a bit like what Alister Crowley did with the Book of the Law, only funnier!

the cheesiness factor is obviously why we had to fake the moon landings, cos obviously, you can hardy land a rocket on a moon made of cheese can you? i mean, it would melt and everything? imagine great big globs of molten mozarella raining down on us all? turn us all into pizza topping that would, and not in a tasty pepperoni and anchovy kinda way either!

course, i need to do a bit more work on this to make it really credible, and find a few more websites to back up my argument, but the truth is out there, oh yes!

let those who have eyes to see . . . and all that!

Gleber2
20-Jul-06, 23:49
Wallis and Grommet obviously are part of this conspiracy to obscure the real intentions of the Master Cheese. The secret writings of the Ancient Scottish Order of Imprisoned Joiners have all the knowledge but are determined to keep it to them selves.We will find the secret holy cheesecutter and stop the Apocalypse.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
20-Jul-06, 23:55
Made an earth-shattering discovery that the moon is in fact made of cheese, see here (http://www.planetfusion.co.uk/%7Epignut/cheese.html) for conclusive proof that lunar density is of a cheesy consistency! :eek: and populated by a race of super-intelligent, pan-dimensional mice.

did you all know, for instance, that the rotating space station scene in "2001 - A Space Odyssey" was based on telescopic photographs of a gigantic mousewheel in lunar orbit, but NASA hushed it all up? i'd google you a piccie of it, but obviously they all got deleted when NASA hushed it up blah blah blah. you can't see it any more, obviously, cos they moved it behind the dark side when they sussed we'd spotted it, but luckily Arthur C. Clarke heard the truth from his mate down the pub, so sneaked in that little hint to alert the world to the horrendous truth. true that is!

the existence of super intelligent mice was first revealed to Douglas Adams in a beam of laser light that activated his pineal gland, prompting a stream of consciousness thing that resulted in The Hitchhikers Guide. a bit like what VALIS did to Philip K. Dick maybe? possibly? anyways, after a series of dreams and hallucinations, he woke up to find the completed manuscript in front of him! a bit like what Alister Crowley did with the Book of the Law, only funnier!

the cheesiness factor is obviously why we had to fake the moon landings, cos obviously, you can hardy land a rocket on a moon made of cheese can you? i mean, it would melt and everything? imagine great big globs of molten mozarella raining down on us all? turn us all into pizza topping that would, and not in a tasty pepperoni and anchovy kinda way either!

course, i need to do a bit more work on this to make it really credible, and find a few more websites to back up my argument, but the truth is out there, oh yes!

Totally agree the moon is made o' cheese.Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong can kiss oor org. cheeks.Man didnae land on the moon,the rocket ran oot o' fuel and ended up in England.They went to the Cheddar factory,bought aw the cheese and took it back to NASA and said it was moon rock.The NASA guys said that that this widnae work as it was too soft for moon rock.

NASA sent agents back to England to get better specimens,which they did.

But evey year from then they have had to get their excuses merchants going,when a wee American tourist says "Why does yir moon rock say,Welcome To Blackpool!!!!!!" :lol:

canuck
21-Jul-06, 00:20
The Stone of Destiny is kept in its secret hiding place in the org jail. Used as a pillow for 3 nights in a row, its mystical elements transmit to the visitor the power to understand Gleber2's posts on the third Tuesday of every month containing the letter R.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
21-Jul-06, 00:40
The Stone of Destiny is kept in its secret hiding place in the org jail. Used as a pillow for 3 nights in a row, its mystical elements transmit to the visitor the power to understand Gleber2's posts on the third Tuesday of every month containing the letter R.

The letter 'R'.Here oor canuck,Gleber2's into elephants,no Rhino's!!!!:lol: :lol:

canuck
21-Jul-06, 01:08
The letter 'R'.Here oor canuck,Gleber2's into elephants,no Rhino's!!!!:lol: :lol:

Speaking of conspiracy theories, now there's one. Gleber2 has as strong a phobia of elephants as I do. You can check it out here

golach
21-Jul-06, 01:12
I could not resist ......but has anyone told Fred and sjwahwah [disgust]
definately my last post on this

fred
02-Aug-06, 23:33
Another 9/11 conspiracy theory has become conspiracy fact, Pentagon officials did conspire to decieve the 9/11 Commission investigation according to the Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com/?reload=true)

9/11 Panel Suspected Deception by Pentagon
Allegations Brought to Inspectors General

By Dan Eggen
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, August 2, 2006; A03

Some staff members and commissioners of the Sept. 11 panel concluded that the Pentagon's initial story of how it reacted to the 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public rather than a reflection of the fog of events on that day, according to sources involved in the debate.

Suspicion of wrongdoing ran so deep that the 10-member commission, in a secret meeting at the end of its tenure in summer 2004, debated referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation, according to several commission sources. Staff members and some commissioners thought that e-mails and other evidence provided enough probable cause to believe that military and aviation officials violated the law by making false statements to Congress and to the commission, hoping to hide the bungled response to the hijackings, these sources said.

In the end, the panel agreed to a compromise, turning over the allegations to the inspectors general for the Defense and Transportation departments, who can make criminal referrals if they believe they are warranted, officials said.

"We to this day don't know why NORAD [the North American Aerospace Command] told us what they told us," said Thomas H. Kean, the former New Jersey Republican governor who led the commission. "It was just so far from the truth. . . . It's one of those loose ends that never got tied."

Although the commission's landmark report made it clear that the Defense Department's early versions of events on the day of the attacks were inaccurate, the revelation that it considered criminal referrals reveals how skeptically those reports were viewed by the panel and provides a glimpse of the tension between it and the Bush administration.

A Pentagon spokesman said yesterday that the inspector general's office will soon release a report addressing whether testimony delivered to the commission was "knowingly false." A separate report, delivered secretly to Congress in May 2005, blamed inaccuracies in part on problems with the way the Defense Department kept its records, according to a summary released yesterday.

A spokesman for the Transportation Department's inspector general's office said its investigation is complete and that a final report is being drafted. Laura Brown, a spokeswoman for the Federal Aviation Administration, said she could not comment on the inspector general's inquiry.

In an article scheduled to be on newsstands today, Vanity Fair magazine reports aspects of the commission debate -- though it does not mention the possible criminal referrals -- and publishes lengthy excerpts from military audiotapes recorded on Sept. 11. ABC News aired excerpts last night.

For more than two years after the attacks, officials with NORAD and the FAA provided inaccurate information about the response to the hijackings in testimony and media appearances. Authorities suggested that U.S. air defenses had reacted quickly, that jets had been scrambled in response to the last two hijackings and that fighters were prepared to shoot down United Airlines Flight 93 if it threatened Washington.

In fact, the commission reported a year later, audiotapes from NORAD's Northeast headquarters and other evidence showed clearly that the military never had any of the hijacked airliners in its sights and at one point chased a phantom aircraft -- American Airlines Flight 11 -- long after it had crashed into the World Trade Center.

Maj. Gen. Larry Arnold and Col. Alan Scott told the commission that NORAD had begun tracking United 93 at 9:16 a.m., but the commission determined that the airliner was not hijacked until 12 minutes later. The military was not aware of the flight until after it had crashed in Pennsylvania.

These and other discrepancies did not become clear until the commission, forced to use subpoenas, obtained audiotapes from the FAA and NORAD, officials said. The agencies' reluctance to release the tapes -- along with e-mails, erroneous public statements and other evidence -- led some of the panel's staff members and commissioners to believe that authorities sought to mislead the commission and the public about what happened on Sept. 11.

"I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described," John Farmer, a former New Jersey attorney general who led the staff inquiry into events on Sept. 11, said in a recent interview. "The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years. . . . This is not spin. This is not true."

Arnold, who could not be reached for comment yesterday, told the commission in 2004 that he did not have all the information unearthed by the panel when he testified earlier. Other military officials also denied any intent to mislead the panel.

John F. Lehman, a Republican commission member and former Navy secretary, said in a recent interview that he believed the panel may have been lied to but that he did not believe the evidence was sufficient to support a criminal referral.

"My view of that was that whether it was willful or just the fog of stupid bureaucracy, I don't know," Lehman said. "But in the order of magnitude of things, going after bureaucrats because they misled the commission didn't seem to make sense to me."

Dreadnought
03-Aug-06, 00:15
Speaking of the Moon, Google Moon (http://moon.google.com/) is well worth a quick squizz. If you zoom right in you can actually see the Tranquility Base moon landing site.

JAWS
03-Aug-06, 01:07
Come on pultneytooner you dropped come real Clangers on the Moon Post and you completely forgot the Soup Dragon!
(For anybody of tender years, your parents will explain, it's far too embarrassing for me to do it. For those of very tender years, you might have to interrogate your grandparents)

pultneytooner
03-Aug-06, 07:42
Come on pultneytooner you dropped come real Clangers on the Moon Post and you completely forgot the Soup Dragon!
(For anybody of tender years, your parents will explain, it's far too embarrassing for me to do it. For those of very tender years, you might have to interrogate your grandparents)
Sorry, jaws, I should have told them about the clangers and the soup dragon and their infiltration at cheddar gorge but that's another conspiracy.

P.S
Beware the wallace and grommit for they are not all that they seem.:eek:

Rheghead
03-Aug-06, 09:03
All you need to know about 911 conspiracy theories but were afraid to ask.

http://www.lclark.edu/org/piolog/forum2003sep08.html

fred
03-Aug-06, 10:20
Still in denial I see.

Get your heads out of the sand and face facts.

Senior Pentagon officials:

Conspired to decieve the 9/11 Commission investigation.

Tried to withold evidence by not releasing audio tapes of the events on the day.

Lied while under oath.

The evidence that this all happened comes from members of the 9/11 commission themselves.

"We to this day don't know why NORAD [the North American Aerospace Command] told us what they told us," said Thomas H. Kean, the former New Jersey Republican governor who led the commission. "It was just so far from the truth. . . . It's one of those loose ends that never got tied."

golach
03-Aug-06, 10:35
Pultneytooner!!!! See what you have started AGAIN....I got off the roundabout once as I got fed up and dizzy.
Please dont start it going any faster, I was feeling fine having a gentle spin, now you have woken up Fred [disgust]

Ann
03-Aug-06, 11:54
Speaking of the Moon, Google Moon (http://moon.google.com/) is well worth a quick squizz. If you zoom right in you can actually see the Tranquility Base moon landing site.

Looks good enough to eat!

pultneytooner
03-Aug-06, 13:15
I could not resist ......but has anyone told Fred and sjwahwah [disgust]
definately my last post on this
Liar......[lol]

pultneytooner
03-Aug-06, 13:23
Pultneytooner!!!! See what you have started AGAIN....I got off the roundabout once as I got fed up and dizzy.
Please dont start it going any faster, I was feeling fine having a gentle spin, now you have woken up Fred [disgust]
Sorry, golach, I thought ye needed an adrenalin rush.......scream if ye want to go faster........:D

Lolabelle
03-Aug-06, 13:31

I might write a serial story for the forums, but with this as a starting point, I think you should run you own serial "Conspiracy Theories" theme.

pultneytooner
03-Aug-06, 13:37
I might write a serial story for the forums, but with this as a starting point, I think you should run you own serial "Conspiracy Theories" theme. Then they might find out that I was the gunman on the grassy knoll and I tripped mary decker.:D......Zola, please forgive me.......

Billy Boy
03-Aug-06, 13:38
lol, what is all this Constipation theories all about here's me thinking it was all down to not enough fiber[lol]

pultneytooner
03-Aug-06, 13:40
lol, what is all this Constipation theories all about here's me thinking it was all down to not enough fiber[lol]
That's another story and definitely not for the faint-hearted.

sjwahwah
03-Aug-06, 15:08
All you need to know about 911 conspiracy theories but were afraid to ask.

http://www.lclark.edu/org/piolog/forum2003sep08.html
and one would wonder why a chemist would point anyone to an article written by an obviously nobody political commentator to debunk conspiracy theorists and their theories.

perhaps your angle would be more plausible if you used your scientific expertise and background to debunk the thermate theory put forward by Professor Steven E. Jones, PhD in Physics, former principal investigator in for experimental muon-catalyzed fusion from 1982 to 1991 for the US Department of Energy, Division of Advanced Energy Projects. From 1990 to 1993, Jones researched fusion in condensed matter and deuterium, for the U.S. Department of Energy and for the Electric Power National Institute. http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2842384983834100001&q=steven+jones+alex

maybe you could share your opinions on Dr. Jones research?

Rheghead
03-Aug-06, 17:22
maybe you could share your opinions on Dr. Jones research?

I've had my fair share of cranky theories by Dr. Joneses, one is as bad as another.

sjwahwah
03-Aug-06, 17:32
would you care to elaborate on his thermate theory?

Rheghead
03-Aug-06, 18:01
would you care to elaborate on his thermate theory?

No, you'd best try the good Doc, physics isn't my strong point.

sjwahwah
03-Aug-06, 18:06
fair enough... I've heard they study the chemical reactions of thermite in secondary school... but, I never took chemistry I'm afraid.

Rheghead
03-Aug-06, 18:50
fair enough... I've heard they study the chemical reactions of thermite in secondary school... but, I never took chemistry I'm afraid.

I see Doctor Jones is a co-founder of Scholars for 911 Truth and it was him that identified the traces of thermite in the wtc debris. Is his scientific objectivity unaffected by his political bias?:roll:

I would be interested if his samples get sent to an independent laboratory and analysed by an alternative method.

To comment further on it, I would like to be sure that his sample preparation was carried out professionally and that he has interpreted the instrument printouts in the correct manner.

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/06/341238.shtml

Kingetter
03-Aug-06, 19:07
the cheesiness factor is obviously why we had to fake the moon landings,

Reminds me of a Film where they pretended to send a Mission into Space (can't recall Title). Neptune? someone will know it I'm sure. That was all a conspiracy.

sjwahwah
03-Aug-06, 19:32
I see Doctor Jones is a co-founder of Scholars for Truth and it was him that identified the traces of thermite in the wtc debris. Is his scientific objectivity unaffected by his political bias?:roll:

I would be interested if his samples get sent to an independent laboratory and analysed by an alternative method.

To comment further on it, I would like to be sure that his sample preparation was carried out professionally and that he has interpreted the instrument printouts in the correct manner.

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/06/341238.shtml
It is my understanding.. his findings are currently being studied by several other laboratories and they are also trying to procure even more material to test from memorial sites & peace sites around the country that contain pieces of the destroyed building in order to publish their complete combined findings. (We must remember they hauled away all the evidence.. another crime in itself.) We must also remember Underwriters Laboratories constructed a scale model of the twin towers and replicated the fires in the building and the model did not collapse.... the guy from UL who published the findings was fired... promptly.

Dr. Jones report is at http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html if anyone is interested.

pultneytooner
03-Aug-06, 19:46
Watch braniacs, thermite versus liquid nitrogen:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yex063_Fblk&search=Thermite%20and%20liquid%20nitrogen

pultneytooner
03-Aug-06, 19:48
It is my understanding.. his findings are currently being studied by several other laboratories and they are also trying to procure even more material to test from memorial sites & peace sites around the country that contain pieces of the destroyed building in order to publish their complete combined findings. (We must remember they hauled away all the evidence.. another crime in itself.) We must also remember Underwriters Laboratories constructed a scale model of the twin towers and replicated the fires in the building and the model did not collapse.... the guy from UL who published the findings was fired... promptly.

Dr. Jones report is at http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html if anyone is interested. Did they use thermite????:eek:[lol]

sjwahwah
03-Aug-06, 20:08
thermate... not thermite.

pultneytooner
03-Aug-06, 20:37
thermate... not thermite.
Same thing.

fred
03-Aug-06, 20:43
Watch braniacs, thermite versus liquid nitrogen:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yex063_Fblk&search=Thermite%20and%20liquid%20nitrogen

That looks very familiar, the thermite reaction and the white hot molten iron flowing out, I've seen something just like that before somewhere.

It was here (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2991254740145858863&q=cameraplanet+9%2F11).

sjwahwah
03-Aug-06, 20:57
Same thing.

as far as I'm aware... thermate is thermite with sulphur added.

pultneytooner
03-Aug-06, 21:02
as far as I'm aware... thermate is thermite with sulphur added. Barium nitrate and aluminium to counter the explosive nature of thermite.

pultneytooner
03-Aug-06, 21:06
That looks very familiar, the thermite reaction and the white hot molten iron flowing out, I've seen something just like that before somewhere.

It was here (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2991254740145858863&q=cameraplanet+9%2F11).
Would explain the pulverisation of steel.

pultneytooner
03-Aug-06, 22:56
Thermite contains its own supply of oxygen and so the reaction cannot be smothered, even with water.

Or ice or nitrogen, it eats them all up.

fred
03-Aug-06, 23:21
Barium nitrate and aluminium to counter the explosive nature of thermite.

No aluminium is one of the constituents of thermite, thermite is just aluminium filings and rust mixed together.

They used to use it to weld railway lines together.

Dreadnought
04-Aug-06, 07:56
The following pictures from Google Earth (http://earth.google.com/) show the street layout of Washington DC around the Whitehouse and The Capitol building. I have added the yellow lines and markers for emphasis. Note how the Whitehouse is situated at the base of an inverted Satanic Pentagram and the Capitol forms the hinge of a pair of Masonic Compasses.

Coincidence or conspiracy? You decide.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/Minitar1/OddsnSods/WhitehousePentagram2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/Minitar1/OddsnSods/CapitolMasonicCompasses.jpg

Rheghead
04-Aug-06, 08:57
Note how the Whitehouse is situated at the base of an inverted Satanic Pentagram and the Capitol forms the hinge of a pair of Masonic Compasses.

I think crayola may help me out here in pointing out that the pentagram is not a satanic symbol until it got hijacked by the movie industry. It is a pagan symbol not necessarily connected with evil.

Dreadnought
04-Aug-06, 09:11
I think crayola may help me out here in pointing out that the pentagram is not a satanic symbol until it got hijacked by the movie industry. It is a pagan symbol not necessarily connected with evil.

I think big magnetic letters on the fridge may help me point out that I know that very well. :roll:

squidge
04-Aug-06, 12:40
So pentagrams rear their ugly head again - correct me if i am wrong old timers like myself will have done pentagrams and ley lines to death a couple of years ago dont imagine the thread will still be around like but it had about as much substance to it as the 911 theories that are very popular around here just now. Tum te tum - what goes around comes around la la la la la la

pultneytooner
04-Aug-06, 13:16
Occult symbols usually have a circle around them. If it's a six pointed star with a circle around it, then it's a hexagram. If it's a six pointed star without a circle around it, then it's a star of David. If it's a five pointed star with a circle around it, then it's a pentagram. If it's a five pointed star without a circle, then it's just a five pointed star.
So I guess it's just a five pointed star.

pultneytooner
04-Aug-06, 13:32
http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=58.45028%7E-3.095245&style=a&lvl=13

Anarchy over wick.:eek:

Gleber2
04-Aug-06, 14:02
http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=58.45028%7E-3.095245&style=a&lvl=13

Anarchy over wick.:eek:

Must remember that George Washington was a dope smoking free mason with Caithness connections. I'm prepared to believe anything about Washington.

sjwahwah
04-Aug-06, 14:03

see we do agree on somethings...;)

Rheghead
04-Aug-06, 14:11
Must remember that George Washington was a dope smoking free mason with Caithness connections. I'm prepared to believe anything about Washington.

If I had to wear wooden dentures like he did then I would have to take something a bit stronger just to put my mind off it.

Since the US is the Great Satan, maybe his dentures were made of witch hazel?

sjwahwah
04-Aug-06, 14:12
you'll find Molech the owl in the street plan of District of Columbia as well... with the capitol building right smack in the middle... I don't think occult symbols necessarily need a circle around them but, they are just usually reversed and can be skewiff.. you see this with the swastika often and the pentagram... as in the pentagram in the street plan of DC with the white house at the head.. but the bottom (south) of the pentagram.

golach
04-Aug-06, 15:47
Occult symbols usually have a circle around them. If it's a six pointed star with a circle around it, then it's a hexagram. If it's a six pointed star without a circle around it, then it's a star of David. If it's a five pointed star with a circle around it, then it's a pentagram. If it's a five pointed star without a circle, then it's just a five pointed star.
So I guess it's just a five pointed star.
Wow I am amazed, have you been having sessions with Crayola[lol]

canuck
04-Aug-06, 16:37
I am getting quite worried now. In December I drag in this tree and put a non-encircled five pointed symbol on it. Please tell me that does not make me anticaithnessianist. I could never live with myself if I thought that I in any way showed disrespect for the people of that special shire.

Gleber2
04-Aug-06, 16:54
I am getting quite worried now. In December I drag in this tree and put a non-encircled five pointed symbol on it. Please tell me that does not make me anticaithnessianist. I could never live with myself if I thought that I in any way showed disrespect for the people of that special shire.

Ther is certainly a conspiracy to ban humour in the Org. Four threads that have made many people laugh have been unceremoniously removed, amputated or otherwise disposed of in the last two days. It would appear that totally pointless threads are allowed to go on forever as long as they are not humourous.

It would appear,Canuck, that some-one thinks we show disrespect for something. Never fear we will arise anew when the realm needs us.:lol:

crayola
05-Aug-06, 02:11
I think crayola may help me out here in pointing out that the pentagram is not a satanic symbol until it got hijacked by the movie industry. It is a pagan symbol not necessarily connected with evil.Correct Rheghers. It's not connected with evil at all. Some have a circle, some don't. The Satanists use the inverted pentagram.

crayola
05-Aug-06, 02:19
you'll find Molech the owl in the street plan of District of Columbia as well... with the capitol building right smack in the middle... I don't think occult symbols necessarily need a circle around them but, they are just usually reversed and can be scewiff.. you see this with the swastika often and the pentagram... as in the pentagram in the street plan of DC with the white house at the head.. but the bottom (south) of the pentagram.All correct. The squinty ones are popular in some circles but not the ones in my orbit.