PDA

View Full Version : B&B'S in Inverness

2boyz1girl
19-Sep-10, 10:23
Hello

Was just wondering if anyone could recommend any good B&B's in Inverness. I don't drive so I would like it within walking distance to the shops. Plus I'll have my son with me and don't want him gurning[mad] at me about walking everywhere!!!

Cheers guys n gals. :D

nicnic74
19-Sep-10, 10:34
The Winston Guest house is really good, it is just over the bridge from primark no is01463234477

_Ju_
19-Sep-10, 11:02
I stayed at Bazpackers Hostel in Inverness last year with my 8 year old. It is very basic if you like your luxury and a tv in the bedroom which it does not have. But it does have a kitchen, a lovely lounge with an enclosed fire and a very friendly cat. :) It is just behind the Castle.

Scunner
19-Sep-10, 11:40
Winston Guest House is good - ex Thurso lad that runs it, Avoid the Hawthorn Guest House - overpriced for what you get. Poor breakfast.

poppett
19-Sep-10, 15:48
Winston is ace!

Munro
19-Sep-10, 22:26
if you want quality and attention to detail try Moyness House 5 minutes from the river and La Riva Italian restaurant

chris35
20-Sep-10, 22:27
hi there my wife an i an wre 2 young sons stayed in wetherspoons lodge it was fantastic an the bus stops r jst a 2 min walk around the corner and they werna 3 dear ither .

young_fishin_neep
22-Sep-10, 10:13
sandwood bnb on argyle street is a couple min walk from eastgate centre its really nice and the couple that run it are fantastic :)

xx

Sandra_B
22-Sep-10, 12:47
Abermar Guest House on Fairfield Road.

susan.leith
22-Sep-10, 20:39
We stayed at Lyndon Guest House on Telford Street last weekend. Nice room, great breakfast and 5 mins walk from centre of Inverness. Maybe a wee bit pricey (£35 per person per night), but it's a 4 star B&B and we thought it was worth it.

http://www.invernessbedandbreakfast.com/

2boyz1girl
24-Sep-10, 13:16
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. ;)