PDA

View Full Version : How long 'til Christmas?

coppertop 1958
16-Sep-10, 00:12
How long 'til Christmas?

100 Days
5 Hours
49 Minutes

teddybear1873
16-Sep-10, 04:42
How long 'til Christmas?

100 Days
5 Hours
49 Minutes

Is there a reason your trying to depress me lol?

laguna2
16-Sep-10, 06:15
How long 'til Christmas?

100 Days
5 Hours
49 Minutes

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

floyed
16-Sep-10, 07:28
Wooop wooop cant wait I love Christmas time:D:D

nicnic74
16-Sep-10, 07:34
I love it too, but what a thot trying to think what to get 6 kids ranging from 6mths old up to a 21 yr old, think i better make a start on my shopping now

shamrock2007
16-Sep-10, 10:44
Can't wait, shopping under way :D

Logical
16-Sep-10, 11:51
Can't wait, shopping under way :D

Isn't that just the best part of it all. Spending your years saving in a month to pay for presents a big fat man in suit (who creeps down your chimney:eek:)gets credit for.:(

Julia
16-Sep-10, 13:08
Noticed mince pies on sale in the Co-op last week... saw my first selection box in Tesco today too! :eek:

Big N Rich
16-Sep-10, 13:45
Yippee, I want a horse, dog ah money will do

Well if Woollies was still open we would be bombarded with advent calendars.

Kodiak
16-Sep-10, 13:47
How long till Christmas

Not Long Enough!!

Someone is saying on the Halloween thread that it is too early to talk about Halloween. So what does this make this thread, Away Too Early.

Christmas Stuff in Shops should not be allowed until after November!!

shazzap
16-Sep-10, 14:17
I can't stand christmas, but have had the grandbains presents over a month now. Did shopping early to get it out of the way.

teddybear1873
16-Sep-10, 14:25
I can't stand christmas, but have had the grandbains presents over a month now. Did shopping early to get it out of the way.

Baaa Humbug.

mumof2
16-Sep-10, 14:44
advent calendars in haldanes and greeting cards in 99p shop and pets at home, made me feel a bit sick! the staff in argos told me that from next month they start playing their lovely festive tunes grrrr.

shazzap
16-Sep-10, 15:11
Baaa Humbug.

I have very valid personal reasons for not liking Christmas, but do not expect others not to or spoil others fun.

teddybear1873
16-Sep-10, 15:30
I have very valid personal reasons for not liking Christmas, but do not expect others not to or spoil others fun.

I love xmas, but would rather it on a leap year. Easier on the wallet.

Kodiak
16-Sep-10, 15:55
I love xmas, but would rather it on a leap year. Easier on the wallet.

What a Good Idea, I Love it :Razz

Dadie
16-Sep-10, 20:45
*sigh*
Whats this years must have toy...thats sold out...and selling for silly money on Ebay.
I am not looking forward to going back to work...my maternity leave will end on jan 1st!

Kathy@watten
16-Sep-10, 21:14
Arghh feel like reporting this post....CHRISTMAS......We haven't even done Halloween yet or recovered from the Summer that din't come...don't dare mention it again or I will have to let the Mods know!

mumof2
16-Sep-10, 21:24
ho ho ho!!!!!

shazzap
16-Sep-10, 21:42
ho ho ho!!!!!

Green Giant. :lol:

achingale
17-Sep-10, 09:35
So soon? Better get saving up the pennies then.

Bazeye
18-Sep-10, 12:21
A pub in Barrow The Robin Hood has a board with the days to Christmas chalked on starting on Boxing day.:eek:

jekyll n hyde
18-Sep-10, 12:45
well i love christmas....seeing your childrens eyes light up when they open all their presents....is such a delight. This christmas cant come quick enough for me this time, my baby girl is due on christmas day, my own little christmas pressie from santa!!!!:D

Dadie
18-Sep-10, 22:13
Oh I love the fact the kids love all their pressies we thought long and hard choosing, buying and wrapping and hiding....and that fat man in the red suit gets all the credit:lol:
Doesnt help that I make santa footprints from wellies placed in flour from the fireplace to the door...and leave the 1/2 eaten mincemeat pie and carrot and the nearly empty glass of beer (daddy wouldnt leave a bit) for them to find!
Makes it magic for them!
Then the dinner........only time of the year we have sprouts...must remember not to give Poppy dog the leftover ones...forget and regret every year.:eek:
Last year I couldnt get into christmas mode at all...because I was expecting Euan to arrive anytime and couldnt plan...this year the thought of going back to work is on my mind with every mention of christmas... I know it will be ok when Im there ... but its a thought going back after a year away!
Both girls know about santa this year so they will be excited...and poor Euan, he has his 1st birthday on new years day!

dafi
18-Sep-10, 23:29
Oh god it seems to get closer every day:)

Bazeye
19-Sep-10, 00:28
A pub in Barrow The Robin Hood has a board with the days to Christmas chalked on starting on Boxing day.:eek:

And predictably as hell its gone down by one tonight.