PDA

View Full Version : Halo reach

ShelleyCowie
15-Sep-10, 23:23
OMG! Has anyone else got it? Love it! :Razz The story in the game doesnt match the book, but thats ok cos the game is mega good!

Just playin through on Heroic to get the weekly challenge thingy.

What does everyone else think?! :Razz

bobbyrussell09
29-Sep-10, 20:36
halo is rubbish

ShelleyCowie
22-Oct-10, 22:44
halo is rubbish

Please remember bobbyrussell....i know where u live and i know ur wife!!! [lol]

Halo ROCKS! Im still addicted to it! Finally reached Lt Colonol level today. Campaign never seems to get boring, neither does Multiplayer or firefight! Just cant get enuf of it.

Iv had a few "haters" tho. Men who refuse to just take it on the chin they got beat by a girl! Get over it....im good (not great) and i can beat you if i am in the right mood! [lol]

Bring on the DLC!

bigjjuk
07-Nov-10, 15:18
yep love halo reach, matchmaking is the best, im just trying to save enough credits for a confetti thingie, when i die :)

ShelleyCowie
09-Nov-10, 13:56
yep love halo reach, matchmaking is the best, im just trying to save enough credits for a confetti thingie, when i die :)

Iv hardly spent any credits. Got about 600,000 so far. Dunno what im saving for tho!

Do you think the daily challenges are getting a bit......dull? Same thing over and over!

Unfortunately Halo has taken a back seat to Fable 3 which so far i have put about 70 hours into....sad yes i know but i love it! Got about 5 achievements to go tho