PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Truly minging...

Julia
14-Sep-10, 20:12
was cleaning out the filters in my dishwasher and I found a giant deceased slug inside the filter cage, it must have come up the drain pipe.... I still feel a bit sick [disgust]

Dadie
14-Sep-10, 21:04
Sure it wasnt a mushroom?
they are yucky when found in the dishwasher filter!

mumof2
14-Sep-10, 22:49
eewww poor you, i also feel a bit sick now, yuck.

welsh-witch
17-Sep-10, 21:42
yuk yuk yuk, that made me very cautiously go n clean mine, thankfully no dead anything in mine:Razz:Razz:Razz

Phill
17-Sep-10, 22:14
Are yer sure it came up the drainpipe and it wasnea on yer salad!!

:eek:

telfordstar
18-Sep-10, 13:16
Yuk Julia I would been sick, Im being taunted by a slug who in in by lobby comes out through night and leaves his trails!!!!

Julia
18-Sep-10, 14:25
my living room wall would light up with silvery trails now and again, I had to seal all the skirtings with silicone and redecorate, nothing worse than on the org of an evening and you suddenly realise you are resting your foot on a cold slimy slug that's taken up residence on your computer chair! :eek: My slug problem is now mainly concentrated to the kitchen and back lobby (the council left big gaping holes under my wall units (well that's where the mice got in), but I did find one in the bath one day (a slug, not a mouse).

Def wasn't a mushroom in the dishwasher, it was completely encased by filter so must have come in from outside..

jac1791
18-Sep-10, 18:41
oh i feel sorry for you Julia, iv had slugs slid into my dishwasher if i leave the door open, they come in my tumble drier vent!! oh i HATE that things!!!!

telfordstar
18-Sep-10, 18:58
my living room wall would light up with silvery trails now and again, I had to seal all the skirtings with silicone and redecorate, nothing worse than on the org of an evening and you suddenly realise you are resting your foot on a cold slimy slug that's taken up residence on your computer chair! :eek: My slug problem is now mainly concentrated to the kitchen and back lobby (the council left big gaping holes under my wall units (well that's where the mice got in), but I did find one in the bath one day (a slug, not a mouse).

Def wasn't a mushroom in the dishwasher, it was completely encased by filter so must have come in from outside..

omg your joking, the are yukky yukky things, I covered the whole lobby in salt and there was trails the next day, havna seen any last two days so am hoping he went away to die.