PDA

View Full Version : Jobs!!

celtic
14-Sep-10, 18:15
hi am a 15 year old lad looking for an after school and weekend job, does anyone know of any jobs that is in and around wick? :D

annemarie482
14-Sep-10, 18:18
5 jobs going in homebase.
dont know what age they employ from though.

Xposin
14-Sep-10, 19:46
best piece of advice i can give u mate, is to get urself dressed smartly and go around most local shops asking if they have any part time work going (take a cv and leave it with them), doesnt matter if its gonna be a crappy job, just use it to get a better one. apply for jobs when ur in employment. even if a local shop wants u for just 5 hours a week or whatever, just keep applying.

good luck dude.

celtic
15-Sep-10, 16:02
thanks guys will do what yous said.

Skye
06-Oct-10, 15:56
you could try people cutting grass and stuff bud :Pxxx

teddybear1873
06-Oct-10, 16:29
It's good to see a 15 year old lad looking for a job. Is it me, or is this a thing of the past nowadays?

billmoseley
06-Oct-10, 17:04
well done celtic keep looking hope you find something

Doreen
06-Oct-10, 17:08
Im impressed you would put a lot of people to shame at least you want to work good luck hope you find a wee job:D

cherokee
06-Oct-10, 17:36
I also wish you all the very best celtic - good for you for looking for a wee job after school ! :)

( Just an idea, but what about walking dogs for people who are either short of time or have difficulty walking any distance - put up an advert in your local shop? )

donnick
06-Oct-10, 17:46
best piece of advice i can give u mate, is to get urself dressed smartly and go around most local shops asking if they have any part time work going (take a cv and leave it with them), doesnt matter if its gonna be a crappy job, just use it to get a better one. apply for jobs when ur in employment. even if a local shop wants u for just 5 hours a week or whatever, just keep applying.

good luck dude.
Well said totally agree ,oh and good luck ..:lol: