PDA

View Full Version : Cold going about?

mrlennie
14-Sep-10, 13:04
Has anyone had this cold going about i have been in bed for a week and its made me well depressed....:(

Scarybiscuits03
14-Sep-10, 13:13
Must be man flu!

S&LHEN
14-Sep-10, 13:17
Thats what i was thinking :lol::lol:....Depressed when your part of the org??? No such thing!! Go on smile you know you want too
:-)) x

Must be man flu!

mrlennie
14-Sep-10, 13:18
Must be man flu!

How do you know I'm a man??? ah the mr bit...

Scarybiscuits03
14-Sep-10, 13:21
How do you know I'm a man??? ah the mr bit...

A woman never gets the time to spend a week in bed!

S&LHEN
14-Sep-10, 13:24
ha ha ha ha ha....................:lol: this threads a tonic in itself!! xx:lol:

mrlennie
14-Sep-10, 13:28

I didn't spend the whole week in bed! I moved to the couch sometimes...

dirdyweeker
14-Sep-10, 13:33
with the length of time this 'flu' is lasting (3 weeks for some) you are going to end up
with decubitus ulcers unless you get off
that couch and bed! That will keep you down
for longer :)

ShelleyCowie
14-Sep-10, 13:34

Yer right! im comin down with this cold but sadly there isnt a fairy to come and do everything for me! :lol:

Scarybiscuits03
14-Sep-10, 13:36
I didn't spend the whole week in bed! I moved to the couch sometimes...

I do hope you made the odd trip to the toilet as well!!!!!!:D

upolian
14-Sep-10, 14:00
Can't say i have caught it,then iam never ill,good immune system :D just need to stay away from motorbikes now and ill have a year round clean bill of health....LOL

S&LHEN
14-Sep-10, 14:52
You do realise because youve made that comment your going to come down with this Man flu too very contagious I hear!!! :lol: :lol:

Can't say i have caught it,then iam never ill,good immune system :D just need to stay away from motorbikes now and ill have a year round clean bill of health....LOL

annemarie482
14-Sep-10, 16:33
You do realise because youve made that comment your going to come down with this Man flu too very contagious I hear!!! :lol: :lol:

was thinking the same.........a rare case of dreaded lurgy or something likewise! lol

sandyr1
14-Sep-10, 16:49
was thinking the same.........a rare case of dreaded lurgy or something likewise! lol

Bin a long long time since I heard the words...Dreaded Lurgy! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Kaitness

unicorn
14-Sep-10, 17:50
I have had it since Thursday and it is horrible :~(

dafi
14-Sep-10, 17:53
Theres loads of folks down with the Lurgy on this side of the water!!

billmoseley
14-Sep-10, 20:02
cough cough splutter splutter. not man flu us men really do get poorly sometimes cough cough splutter splutter