PDA

View Full Version : Kitten Found

Gracie
13-Sep-10, 12:06
Has anyone lost a kitten, I found one wandering on the road in the Clyth area. I wondered if it had been dumped as it seems to have been on its own for a while. I think it has been aware of people but was extremely wary and very hungry it was only by luck I managed to catch it.
I thought I had better post a notice just incase someone is hunting for their kitten.

balto
13-Sep-10, 14:05
Has anyone lost a kitten, I found one wandering on the road in the Clyth area. I wondered if it had been dumped as it seems to have been on its own for a while. I think it has been aware of people but was extremely wary and very hungry it was only by luck I managed to catch it.
I thought I had better post a notice just incase someone is hunting for their kitten.
i found on about a month ago now, at teh main road in thurso, he was so scared and wary for weeks, would hide all day, but now what a difference he is the most loving little thing i have ever known, so much so i cant bear to part with him, so he is now a permanat resident with my other 4 cats. hope something turns up for his soon.

Gracie
14-Sep-10, 10:56
Aw thats a lovely story. Well the little thing has fair come out her shell since Sunday and loves to lie on a lap. We have another cat though who has not taken to kindly to having his space invaded. I'd like to keep her if no-one claims her but I'm worried he just wont accept her. She always seems happy to see another cat when he comes in and follows him around the house and quietly meows when he ignores or hisses at her, its such a shame.

Liz
14-Sep-10, 13:13
If you do decide to keep the kitten Gracie I am sure your cat will accept her in time.

I adopted a cat about five weeks ago and was very worried about my cat Suzy as she is so timid but she is coming round now.

Just introduce them very gradually giving the older cat his space.

Well done for rescuing the wee soul.

It is a possibility that a stray cat has had kittens.:confused

S&LHEN
14-Sep-10, 13:23
I got a kitten a month back to keep my own kitten company....big mistake I made.... My first kitten nearly killed the new one:eek:never seen such an aggressive wee thing needless to say ~I had to rehome the other poor soul!! But ive never seen a dislike as bad before so im sure you ll get on fine, shes lucky you found her and she sounds like shes in a lovely house :Dx

balto
14-Sep-10, 14:50
Aw thats a lovely story. Well the little thing has fair come out her shell since Sunday and loves to lie on a lap. We have another cat though who has not taken to kindly to having his space invaded. I'd like to keep her if no-one claims her but I'm worried he just wont accept her. She always seems happy to see another cat when he comes in and follows him around the house and quietly meows when he ignores or hisses at her, its such a shame.i have 4 other cats sky who is 8 puggy who is 5 and then there is lola and alfie they are nearly 5 months old, now teddy loves lola and alfie, but the other 2 think they are too posh for him lol, im sure your new baby will be accepted in time.