PDA

View Full Version : I'm not happy

Walter Ego
12-Sep-10, 22:39
So rather than sort it out with the people who count, I thought I'd come on here and slag someone off.

If any of you dare to pass comment upon my rantings, I will become enraged at the notion that anyone should dare to question or challenge my opinion (whilst backpedalling and making lame excuses) and probably lock the thread.

Goodbye.

annemarie482
12-Sep-10, 22:54
suggest you lock this one!
boring,
rearrange: horse a flogging dead, :roll:

ducati
13-Sep-10, 00:12
So rather than sort it out with the people who count, I thought I'd come on here and slag someone off.

If any of you dare to pass comment upon my rantings, I will become enraged at the notion that anyone should dare to question or challenge my opinion (whilst backpedalling and making lame excuses) and probably lock the thread.

Goodbye.

Make it entertaining and stick on here: http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=99649&page=5&highlight=Rant

Corrie 3
13-Sep-10, 08:33
Oh dear Walter, was your Taxi late in turning up????

C3.....:eek:;):lol:

Invisible
13-Sep-10, 11:15
Sniff sniff. Cest La vie and any other cliche

Logical
13-Sep-10, 11:48

C3.....:eek:;):lol:

Those taxi's really wont go away will they?

peedie
13-Sep-10, 11:51
it's an OUTRAGE !

i really miss the outrage thread...

Saveman
13-Sep-10, 11:54

Goodbye.

I'm going to counter your rantings by claiming that you're wrong without any basis or evidence. Then I'm going to rant a bit myself about a largely unrelated subject, before making unsubstantiated claims about local subjects of interest.

So there!

;)

Cattach
13-Sep-10, 12:32

Goodbye.

Hope this is a final goodbye if this is to be the standard of your posts.

Kodiak
13-Sep-10, 12:38
I like a Taxi......mmmmmmmmmm........that smooth milk chocolate covering the crisp wafer biscuit........Lovely.

Corrie 3
13-Sep-10, 12:44
I like a Taxi......mmmmmmmmmm........that smooth milk chochlate covering the crisp wafer biscuit........Lovely.
Aye Kodiak, but make sure you pay for it or it could just slam on the brakes and send you flying!!!

C3.....:roll:;):lol:

Kodiak
13-Sep-10, 12:51
Aye Kodiak, but make sure you pay for it or it could just slam on the brakes and send you flying!!!

C3.....:roll:;):lol:

Nah I never pay for it.............Pay for a Taxi Bisquit yes, but never for an it.

oldmarine
13-Sep-10, 14:53

Goodbye.

Is this your final post? Is this a true Goodbye? Or will we have to put up with morer of your rantings?

Logical
13-Sep-10, 15:28
Everyone loves a rant! If this is your last post I sure you hope you go out with a bang.

upolian
13-Sep-10, 15:41

C3.....;):lol:
Banged head [lol]

Logical
13-Sep-10, 15:56
Seems that God isn't happy either.
[LINK REMOVED]

Okaaay...
I read the first paragraph, laughed then got bored:lol:

That paragraph was entertaining though...

DeHaviLand
13-Sep-10, 17:10
Seems that God isn't happy either.

maybe you should review that link, given that this is a child-friendly forum ( or at least, it used to be)

Logical
13-Sep-10, 17:17
That's what I was thinking, but there is far worse stuff on here.

teddybear1873
13-Sep-10, 17:18
Anither keyboard basher looking for attention. Why bother?

DeHaviLand
13-Sep-10, 17:29
That's what I was thinking, but there is far worse stuff on here.

There may be worse, but it inevitably doesn't include the f-word.

Logical
13-Sep-10, 17:43
True, I just end up with them either in my inbox or in rep though:lol:

Such a lovely forum this is....

Gleber2
13-Sep-10, 17:50
maybe you should review that link, given that this is a child-friendly forum ( or at least, it used to be)
My aplogies. I roughly scanned the link and admit I did not see the two offending words. I will delete the previous post and anybody who has quoted my post should also deleete to remove the link.
However, I must state that I found the article,. on the whole, funny and serious.

Logical
13-Sep-10, 17:56
Good man, link removed from my post.

Corrie 3
13-Sep-10, 18:31
I would stick to Taxi's in this thread instead of links..or better still, Taxi's that dont turn up and when they do you get your head banged!!!

C3....;):roll::)

Logical
13-Sep-10, 18:34
Come on guys, you can take the mick all you like but there is little doubt Xposin reads this.

I believe that before that thread we would rip the politicians, ahh the good old days

John Little
13-Sep-10, 18:46
"There may be worse, but it inevitably doesn't include the f-word"

You mean ..............fffffootball???? :eek::eek::eek:

DeHaviLand
13-Sep-10, 19:01
My aplogies. I roughly scanned the link and admit I did not see the two offending words. I will delete the previous post and anybody who has quoted my post should also deleete to remove the link.
However, I must state that I found the article,. on the whole, funny and serious.

As did I, one of my favourite web sites actually.

DeHaviLand
13-Sep-10, 19:05
"There may be worse, but it inevitably doesn't include the f-word"

You mean ..............fffffootball???? :eek::eek:

Yes John, that particular f-word is banned from the General forum. Its rugger only here! Ooh, er missus :)

John Little
13-Sep-10, 19:59
Let's face it - we are just a bunch of grumpy old men....

ok - fine.

See youtube for grumpy old men

The poster claims no responsibility for words which may be used on mainstream television.....

Logical
13-Sep-10, 20:33
Let's face it - we are just a bunch of grumpy old men....

Speak for yourself:lol:

I consider myself a young man in his prime:D

John Little
13-Sep-10, 20:42
Speak for yourself:lol:

I consider myself a young man in his prime:D

Aye? Weel- it shows......

Logical
13-Sep-10, 21:04
Well, I'm glad I can impart a plethora of youth into this place.

John Little
13-Sep-10, 21:07
A plethora!!

Ye must be a gae big lad!!

Logical
13-Sep-10, 21:15
A plethora alrighty. I can insight both my youth and my vast vocabulary

John Little
13-Sep-10, 21:16
I was hoping that you were not implying a vast girth....

Logical
13-Sep-10, 21:22
You can take comfort in the fact that I was not.

I feel like this is a showdown of grammar. To be sure if it was then you win hands down.

John Little
13-Sep-10, 21:29
Oh no - not a showdown at all.

You use powerful imagery. A plethora implies excess- and an excess of youth in your case. I could not help it but an image swam into my mind of a large and corpulent youth chomping fried Mars bars....

But I am glad you are svelte after all.

Logical
13-Sep-10, 21:34
Excess of youthfulness was what I meant in my case. So much bubbling forth energy compressed into such a frail old man... or is it.

Through the medium of the internet, for today only I shall say I am.... Ben Collins, or am I :lol:

John Little
13-Sep-10, 21:38
Oh no.

Logical is another Stig Wannabeeeee!!!! :eek:

Look Stig is Ducati - everybody knows that!

Logical
13-Sep-10, 21:45
He is now is he? I shall not rain on Ducati's parade, he shall have this one.

I shall go back to being a mysterious figure that nobody knows much about other than that he has an abundance of knowledge and wisdom.

ducati
13-Sep-10, 22:22
Eh? Stig? First I've heard. Blimey, thats what I call keepin' a secret :eek: