PDA

View Full Version : Help - Needing Something Framed!!!!

tootz
12-Sep-10, 18:29
Ive Got A Signed Football Shirt Im Wanting To Frame.. But The Frames To Fit It Are About £100+ :eek:

Im Wondering If Anyone Could Help Me Or Knows Where I Could Get One At A Sensible Price?

Of Course IfAnyone On The Org Is Willing?..... :Razz :p

Thanks

annemarie482
12-Sep-10, 18:45
dave martin at "scorton" keiss does framing.

Xposin
12-Sep-10, 18:52
Ive Got A Signed Football Shirt Im Wanting To Frame.. But The Frames To Fit It Are About £100+ :eek:

Im Wondering If Anyone Could Help Me Or Knows Where I Could Get One At A Sensible Price?

Of Course IfAnyone On The Org Is Willing?..... :Razz :p

Thanks

im in the same boat m8, whats ur signed fitba top?

farmer
12-Sep-10, 19:25
Shearers in Wick do framing, Ive had pictures and cross-stitches done there - very reasonable and they make a lovely job of them. Not sure if they do football shirts, but worth giving them a shout to ask

Cupcake
12-Sep-10, 22:03
Ive had one done at Shearers a few years ago, they did a lovely job and think they were reasonably priced too :D

Kodiak
12-Sep-10, 22:23
In Thurso I think the Best place to go is Durrans. See Richard and he will be able to help and as always with a large frame ask whoever is going to do it for a firm price otherwise you might get a shock. :D

joxville
12-Sep-10, 22:32
Try MI5 or MI6, they are good at framing. :roll:

Blarney
12-Sep-10, 23:04
Ian McDonald on the Shore Lane in Wick does a cracking job of framing at a very good price. He's also got a fast turnaround if you need it in a hurry.

Xposin
12-Sep-10, 23:28
Ian McDonald on the Shore Lane in Wick does a cracking job of framing at a very good price. He's also got a fast turnaround if you need it in a hurry.

yeah i can second this, i always get him to do my yearly pool photograph in a big frame. excellent quality frames, and is flexible if u want a caption on it.
very helpful.

ducati
13-Sep-10, 01:06
If you want something framed, try the DPP [lol]

poppett
13-Sep-10, 11:57
Durrans in Thurso will make any style of frame any size. Ask for price first, and don`t expect to collect it before 11am any morning..... gentleman is brilliant, but a late starter! Quality of his work can not be faulted. Have used him for bespoke frames on a number of occasions.

Cattach
13-Sep-10, 12:29
In Thurso I think the Best place to go is Durrans. See Richard and he will be able to help and as always with a large frame ask whoever is going to do it for a firm price otherwise you might get a shock. :D

Remember he does not get out of bed until about 11am, goes for lunch soon afterwards and you might catch him in the afternoon!

Mr & Mrs
13-Sep-10, 13:57
Hello

I had two prints, size 24 x 24. Some quotes were for £80 per print to get framed.

I went onto ebay and got oak frames for £25 each. A bargain at £50!

porshiepoo
13-Sep-10, 14:35
I'm in the same boat.
Have my daughters Barn Owl artwork I need to get framed but as it's A1 in size I dread to think how much it's gonna cost. :eek:

tootz
13-Sep-10, 14:45
Thanks For All The Replys! Im Needin 36 x 24 Minimum.

Happy Guy
14-Sep-10, 12:19
I can confirm this. Durrans are good, work is quality. price reasonable. But as another post says don't go before 11am and afternoons are best