PDA

View Full Version : org addiction!

annemarie482
12-Sep-10, 14:55
i seem to have phases of "org addition" :lol:

it will lie dormant a month or two then rear up again!!

does anyone else suffer from this ailment?!

Corrie 3
12-Sep-10, 14:56
i seem to have phases of "org addition"

Only when people cant get a taxi on time...its sets me off on my addiction!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Joboco
12-Sep-10, 14:58
My wife but she's addicted to the Internet full stop.

upolian
12-Sep-10, 15:07

:lol::lol:

the brakes set you of into the rear seat apparently:roll:

trix
12-Sep-10, 15:07
me me, i do :cool:

its ma hom' page an i spend oers at a time here. iv made some really special friends an' fallen oot wi' some horrors!!

some people i lek instantly, some people i cana stand ('iss is all withoot even meetin them in person)

sometimes i even dream aboot 'characters' its really strange. i dempt aboot golach once, an mettalattak too! i niver met any o' them in ma life 'e former i howp i niver do. i wid be feard incase it turns oot that i da really lek him in 'real life' efter all....i lek lekin 'e auld burger ;)

its a funny place rite enuf [lol]

Corrie 3
12-Sep-10, 15:25
the brakes set you of into the rear seat apparently:roll:
I thought was the bit between the door and the window thingy????

If you wear a seatbelt you cant hit the drivers seat can you???

Sorry, going off topic here a bit!!

C3....:roll::roll:

EDDIE
12-Sep-10, 15:46

:lol::lol::lol:

Xposin just because you have closed the thread it doesnt mean your off the hook there is no escaping the orgers when they get going there is no hiding lol

annemarie482
12-Sep-10, 15:48
oh dear, the org strikes again.
started a light-hearted thread to get away from the crap on the other thread.
hi-jacked once again :(
this is when the org addition wears off fast.:roll::(

Kevin Milkins
12-Sep-10, 16:25
i seem to have phases of "org addition" :lol:

I seem to have phases of particular interest and will contribute to some threads and then I loose interest and not bother for a while, however , It's an excellent tool for buying, selling,and keeping up with whats going on in the community.:D

Hey trix, why have you never had a dream about me then?.;)

trix
12-Sep-10, 17:00
Hey trix, why have you never had a dream about me then?.;)

aw, i mayna hev drempt aboot ye yit milkins, but ye really are a dream come true :lol:

i wis watchin ye one day in tesco's carpark. ye hed on a purple, sleaveless plover...wi stripes goin across. ye were choost goin aboot yer day.

i hev til confess til roarin oot laffin, no because ye lookt ridiculous but because yer choost a funny, funny guy.

ye totally made ma day [lol]

upolian
12-Sep-10, 17:07
I thought was the bit between the door and the window thingy????

If you wear a seatbelt you cant hit the drivers seat can you???

Sorry, going off topic here a bit!!

C3....:roll::roll:

If you dont be cheeky to drivers you wont hit anything but the designated location :lol:

ShelleyCowie
12-Sep-10, 17:14
I used to be mega addicted! And i mean MEGA :lol: Thats when Athrun was littler and slept pretty much all day, so i would be here on ma tod and would be bored, the org kept me entertained!

Now....i come on when passing. 5 minutes til get a drink of juice and check ma emails too. Really dont have the time anymore :eek:

Kevin Milkins
12-Sep-10, 17:55
aw, i mayna hev drempt aboot ye yit milkins, but ye really are a dream come true :lol:

i wis watchin ye one day in tesco's carpark. ye hed on a purple, sleaveless plover...wi stripes goin across. ye were choost goin aboot yer day.

i hev til confess til roarin oot laffin, no because ye lookt ridiculous but because yer choost a funny, funny guy.

ye totally made ma day [lol]

LOL, not wanting to take the thread off course, but when my lads came to visit a few weeks ago, they took the Micky out of me with my new hand knitted Fair Isle sweater on and they started to call me Granville.

I suppose I will never be guilty of being conventional and I remain delighted with my purchase.. :D

trix
12-Sep-10, 18:09
I suppose I will never be guilty of being conventional and I remain delighted with my purchase.. :D

guid for ye kev, so highly amusin for 'e rest o' us - pure entertainment [lol]

bustergirl
12-Sep-10, 19:11
i am addicted i am on it practically 24/7 :lol:

oldmarine
13-Sep-10, 15:08
I'm not on here enough to have org addiction. :roll::lol:

DeHaviLand
13-Sep-10, 17:34
I read the General forum everyday, but only ever post when I have something vitally important to say that will bring enlightenment to the masses! More of you could do with taking a leaf from my book. ;)

Bazeye
13-Sep-10, 19:39
I thought this thread was going to be about a Buzzcocks song.