PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Tuesday

Lolabelle
18-Jul-06, 09:12
Good Morning Caithness, it is Tuesday night here 6.14pm and quite chilly. The fire is blazing and the dogs are snuggling up nearby. I have very spoilt dogs ( 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks ) who think that they graciously allow Dave and I into thier house. We are going to have a cool night about 6c and a high of 19c tomorrow.
Have a good day and I will check in tomorrow and say gidday.
Lola[lol]

golach
18-Jul-06, 09:15
Good Morning Caithness, it is Tuesday night here 6.14pm and quite chilly. The fire is blazing and the dogs are snuggling up nearby. I have very spoilt dogs ( 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks ) who think that they graciously allow Dave and I into thier house. We are going to have a cool night about 6c and a high of 19c tomorrow.
Lola[lol]
G'day Lola, from Edinburgh its 20c here at 09:30 wish I was on Oz, your temps just now suit me

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
18-Jul-06, 09:25
Lola[lol] You must be down south,up here we dont have fires in the house just little bar heaters,G'day to you & golach + all the old Glebers. Robin

Lolabelle
18-Jul-06, 11:35
Hunter Valley actually. About half way. Where are you? Qld?

Ricco
18-Jul-06, 13:29
Hunter Valley? Mmmmmm, wine! ;)

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
19-Jul-06, 08:42
Hunter Valley actually. About half way. Where are you? Qld? Live in Boyne Island,near Gladstone,just over 500kl north of Brisbane,we have some vineyards near here but have never visited might give it a look after seeing your pic's Cheers Robin http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon6.gif

Kingetter
19-Jul-06, 08:55
Where's Gladstone in relation to Rockhampton please?

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
20-Jul-06, 04:08
Where's Gladstone in relation to Rockhampton please? it's 100kl south of Rockie,and another 15kl or so to Boyne Island/Tannum Sands http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon6.gif

porshiepoo
20-Jul-06, 08:26
Sounds great where y'all are!
Luckily our weather isn't hitting the highs of England at the moment. My sister says it clocked 104 yesterday. :eek: Thats just way to hot.
Here in Caithness we're having lovely sunshine with temps that mean you can either sunbathe or still work around outside cos the breeze keeps it lovely and comfy.
My mums come up from England for a week and I think she's noticed the drop in temp but she says it's so much more comfy here - she'll actually be able to go outside. :D