PDA

View Full Version : Is this man an orger?

crayola
11-Sep-10, 00:36
Lifeboat crew rescues man and wheelie bin (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-11268644)

Has anyone seen Northener recently? :confused

Phill
11-Sep-10, 01:02
Jus' bin' readin' 'bout this!

Complete tosh!! Where's the little bungy elasctic hooky thing keepin' lid shut ont' bin?

Conspiracy of the highest order without a doubt. The aerodynamics of a wheelie bin in the lee of a lifeboat AND near Wales would not stand up to this. The photo is a fake.

If it were northener he'd be doin' this in the dark whilst handbag wrestling knuckleduster wearin' octopus'ssusses.

And that's a fact!:eyes

mrlennie
11-Sep-10, 01:08
Jus' bin' readin' 'bout this!

Complete tosh!! Where's the little bungy elasctic hooky thing keepin' lid shut ont' bin?

Conspiracy of the highest order without a doubt. The aerodynamics of a wheelie bin in the lee of a lifeboat AND near Wales would not stand up to this. The photo is a fake.

If it were northener he'd be doin' this in the dark whilst handbag wrestling knuckleduster wearin' octopus'ssusses.

And that's a fact!:eyes

Almost as big as the conspiracy to sell the royal mail.:eek:

sandyr1
11-Sep-10, 01:19
Almost as big as the conspiracy to sell the royal mail.:eek:

Hey there....be careful....A Canadian is leading you there now/ just wait to see what she does with your Mail!

annemarie482
11-Sep-10, 09:00
Lifeboat crew rescues man and wheelie bin (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-11268644)

Has anyone seen Northener recently? :confused

lol you may be half right!!
as a member of the coastgaurd it may be him on the rescue!!!
but i'm sure if it was him, he's have made the story much more interesting than this!
and claimed he'd caught an assylum seeker bobbing to shore, or had run out of bouys for his creels! lol
and had his mush in the pic too!! :lol:

crayola
11-Sep-10, 16:16
Northener's wheelie bin is a micro version of theTardis but he isn't as skilled at driving it is he should be. :eek:

scorrie
11-Sep-10, 17:45
Northener's bin was "busy" with his neighbour's bin when I last saw it:-

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/scorrie57/2685870880048266056KjUGAg_ph.jpg

Phill
11-Sep-10, 20:32

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/scorrie57/2685870880048266056KjUGAg_ph.jpg

MOD'S, MOD'S.....filth, utter filth!! Have it removed at once!!!

Hmmmmmm, I see a whole new niche in the 'adult entertainment' market here.......

Ricco
12-Sep-10, 08:54
Arrgg! People post such garbage these days. I've never bin so disgusted at such rubbish!! LOL

Tubthumper
12-Sep-10, 08:56
Arrgg! People post such garbage these days. I've never bin so disgusted at such rubbish!! LOL
Oh dear, that was 'wheelie' bad....

annemarie482
12-Sep-10, 08:59

so your the peeping tom photographing northeners bin having an affair with the neighbour!!!
the recyle bin's gonna be so hurt when it see's this........
they've been together for years now:(

Logical
12-Sep-10, 13:57
FAKE!! :Razz You staged this all up, or your at your window waiting for a good photo like this.:eek:

Hide ya kids, hide ya wife and hide ya husband - Antoine Dodson

annemarie482
12-Sep-10, 13:58
FAKE!! You staged this all up, or your at your window waiting for a good photo like this.

Hide ya kids, hide ya wife and hide ya husband

hide ya bin!! :lol::lol::lol:

Shabbychic
12-Sep-10, 14:11
I thought this was a thread about George Osborne. I mistook Orger for Ogre.:confused

Bazeye
12-Sep-10, 19:32
I'm no expert on this but isnt the wheelie bin on the left facing the wrong way?:eek:

golach
12-Sep-10, 19:33
I'm no expert on this but isnt the wheelie bin on the left facing the wrong way?:eek:

If your a gay wheelie........no!!![lol]

ducati
12-Sep-10, 20:14
Wheelie Bins have a special adaptation. Born from necessity, you see if they where the obvious way round the male Bin (on top) would, at the vital moment, have his wheels shoot from under him causing him to hurtle across the garden and most likely crash into the green house. :eek:

Phill
12-Sep-10, 21:24

Your just thinking vanilla, you need to be more adventurous! ;)

scorrie
12-Sep-10, 23:37

This photo, taken after the bin was "emptied", seems to show there were no complaints ;) :-

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/scorrie57/enginners2.jpg

oldmarine
13-Sep-10, 15:05
Northener: Where are you? You are being missed. :roll::lol:

Bazeye
13-Sep-10, 19:45
This photo, taken after the bin was "emptied", seems to show there were no complaints ;) :-

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/scorrie57/enginners2.jpg

Bet the other one was full though.

annemarie482
14-Sep-10, 12:43
if you were to see a pic of northner and a bin.......
i think it might look a little more like this!!
he does love his bikes now.......:lol:

northener
14-Sep-10, 16:04
Yer cheeky gits.

I could really go off some people y'know.:cool:

Anyway, I'm meant to be dead on here, so this is just my spirit sending messages from 'the other side'.

Woooooo....wooooooooooooo..woooooo

Betcha scared now, eh?

Ooooh, I'm fading away..........

Logical
14-Sep-10, 18:39
Your spirit is a master of the fonts....

I hope you can lead the Far North Driving School on the right path.

Also, you should tie up your bins....

Alice in Blunderland
16-Sep-10, 08:19
Your spirit is a master of the fonts....

I hope you can lead the Far North Driving School on the right path.

Also, you should tie up your bins....

:eek: :eek: cruelty to bins there !!

Alice in Blunderland
16-Sep-10, 08:21
Anyway, I'm meant to be dead on here, so this is just my spirit sending messages from 'the other side'.

Betcha scared now, eh?

Before you fade away could you possibly spirit me this weeks lottery numbers :cool:

Logical
16-Sep-10, 11:31
:eek: :eek: cruelty to bins there !!
Maybe he should just have there wheels removed then??:lol:

crayola
18-Sep-10, 14:21
Yer cheeky gits.

Betcha scared now, eh?

Thank you for agreeing to be conjured up but you didn't say whether it was you in the bin.

John Little
18-Sep-10, 14:57
Yer cheeky gits.

Betcha scared now, eh?

Lazarus come fourth - or maybe fifth -

but come back to the Org Pleeeease!!!!!